What's new

Dangerman (1 Viewer)

chas speed

Second Unit
Real Name
jeff
What I love is that American studios say they can't afford to do stuff like this and a Australian company does all that. They threw in everything and the kitchen sink in to that set.

Mike*HTF

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Very true. I've been particularly impressed by Umbrella's handling of several ITC series (Man in a Suitcase, etc.) which have often even outstripped Network's typically fine efforts.

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
Heck, I'm thrilled with my A&E branded "Secret Agent (aka Danger Man) - The Complete Collection Megaset" (all 1/2 hour and 1 hour episodes) I picked up new for $30 at DD a few months ago just before it went OOP. ...although it feels like McGoohan is speed talking to get all his dialog in on those 30 minute eps. Man, those move fast.

johnnybear

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John
I have the Network DVD set and I've heard recently that the final b/w episode may be cut or whatever? does anyone know if that is the case?
JB

ScottRE

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I don't know about cuts, but the Timeless Home Video release of the show has VERY poor sound in the last two b&w episodes. They sound like they were recorded underwater. However, the A&E release is fine. No idea about Network, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks