What's new

Dancing with the Stars Season 17 (2 Viewers)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
I think something in the rules needs to be adjusted.Its Its ridiculous that Bill Engvall made it this far.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
It does seem like something is awry. How Bill can stay and Elizabeth go! It just seems the audience vote is more and more a factor as it's always been. But this season is one surprise after another.

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
This is playing out like countless other seasons. I don't think Berkley had 1/2 the fan base of either Remini or Riley.The only two great women to win were Scherzinger and Johnson.Yamaguchi and Pickler became great from nowhere. Berkley was nowhere near those 4. For the record, I've never bought into the "I'm a complete ditz" act of Pickler either.

DaveHof2

Second Unit
Real Name
David Hofstede
It's not quite Sabrina Bryan all over again, but at this point you'd think the show would institute a one-time Judge's save when something like this happens.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Hmmm, Maks will be a guest judge tonight..... Does he cut his brother a little slack? Probably not.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
This show just went over the cliff for me.Ridiculous

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
I must have blocked out in my mind that Val and Elizebeth was voted off last week! So Maks didn't have a conflict in judging.Bill must have a huge fan base to survive to the finals. There's no betting now that he could actually win the Mirrorball. Jack and Amber and Corbin had some pretty impressive dances. One of these three deserve to win.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
It's hard to believe another season of Dancing with the Stars is coming to an end with the finals tonight and tomorrow. There's no way Bill can take the Mirrorball!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I still feared for Emma's health and safety in their free style. At least our national nightmare is over.

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Engvall was not the worst to make a final though.

Jack's emotions were the best knowing he made the final...yet had to claim it from another person.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
schan1269 said:
Engvall was not the worst to make a final though.Jack's emotions were the best knowing he made the final...yet had to claim it from another person.
Claim it from another person?

DaveHof2

Second Unit
Real Name
David Hofstede
I think Corbin should win despite his ringer status. He's been the most consistent, plus I've always had a soft spot for Karina. But It will probably be Amber, as much for her partner as for her (admittedly strong) performances.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Well, it wasn't a surprise final. I thought it might be between Corbin and Amber, but her three 10's pretty much sealed the deal likely.We still got to see Bill and Emma dance even though he was eliminated last night!

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
Nelson,Although my family and I haven't watched any of this year's show (no Zendaya, who was a huge draw last season for my girls), I set the DVR for last night's two-hour episode. We'll be watching it later this week. :)

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
I think this season's "extra-curricular" bits were better than last year's. Seriously, having Kerli singing along(with others) to the scored dances was pure brilliance.The troupe/pro showcases were equally good. Granted the special dance pieces will be missed. The women's dance last night was killer. The school-girl trio a few weeks back showed just how much this show can get away with.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks