What's new

Dancing With The Stars Season 14 (1 Viewer)

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
That's true, the athletes have historically done well for the most part. Though some were cut early. Kristi Yamaguchi dominated the whole season she competed. I just did not feel that much charisma from Donald like Emmitt Smith had. He dances well.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
The final three where neck and neck last night! But points wise, Katherine and Mark scored a perfect 60. It still looks like its anyone's Mirrorball to win.
I just didn't like Donald's freestyle. It was a risky dance, but it obviously paid off well for him!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I thought Mark was having problems spinning Katherine around with those lifts and carries around his body, so I didn't think their free style was tack-sharp in execution, but it was fun to watch. Donald and Peta pulled out all sorts of strong man tricks on the dance floor, just glad Peta didn't get hurt doing those crazy moves. Cheryl did William no favors with their free style. Donald might edge Katherine tonight on the free style alone.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Well, you predicted correctly Pat. I have not regarded Donald very seriously this season till this last week. I was surprised William finished third, and Katherine second. But this year the competition was so close, it was hard to tell.
The fan base for Donald really came through for him. And his dancing abilities no doubt was at a very high level. Also really good for Peta given she got voted off so early last year.
Interesting to hear what they have in mind for next season, bringing back past winners and past dancers who were notable. Hopefully not notorious.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks