What's new

Dancing With The Stars Season 11 (1 Viewer)

Jeffery_H

Supporting Actor
Originally Posted by Parker Clack

I get the feeling that Karina wants to jump "The Situation" as she can't keep her hands off him and is smiling and laughing like a school girl

the whole she is around him. She was that way with Mario Lopez. Whenever Karina as been stuck with someone that she isn't

attracted to she barely puts in the effort. And with "The Situation" pretty much ignoring Karina except to learn how to dance that makes

him even more attractive to her.

The show has been more evenly matched with the dancers this year as there are no "ringers" in the bunch. Brandy is an ok dancer but

is all over the place with her arms. My favorite dancers so far are Jennifer and Audrina.

That's called putting on a show. These are pros after all and they know how to act as well as any "reality" TV star or soap person. It goes with the job and you get the audience into a little intrigue. If there was a difference in how she acts, which I haven't seen as you have, then it most likely is because the other person can't play off of her as well.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
It was a shocker also because Jennifer Grey had been in the top for several weeks and was in the danger zone of being kicked off too. So she and Audrina were the last two left in jeopardy. They were not necessarily the lowest scored, but it looks like it came down to the viewer votes.

Jeff Cooper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Cooper
Originally Posted by Nelson Au

It was a shocker also because Jennifer Grey had been in the top for several weeks and was in the danger zone of being kicked off too. So she and Audrina were the last two left in jeopardy. They were not necessarily the lowest scored, but it looks like it came down to the viewer votes.

We don't know that they were in danger of being eliminated. Tom's words were "You're not necessarily in the bottom two" meaning judges scores and total viewer votes combined.

The whole "You are safe / in jeopardy" thing is just done purely for dramatic effect. For all we know they could have had the most viewer votes out of the entire cast.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Sure, they love to play up the tension for both the audience and the stars. I think that we as the audience can usually guess who it is that's going. Though a few times I was wrong. I knew Jennifer was safe. But sometimes you just can't tell!

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Of the dancers left last night; Brandy, Jennifer, Bristol, Kurt and Kyle, I knew that the one going would be Kurt.

Bristol surely has been getting a lot of votes that's been saving her for the last few weeks, or month. But I'm guessing she'll be out next. But seeing how some of the other high scorers have been voted out, it's hard to say now. Maybe even Kyle will go next week and Bristol will survive to the final 3 on the strength of her Mother's popularity. Or perhaps people are fascinated with Bristol.

It's going to be down to Jennifer and Brandy.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Last night's semi final didn't really show anyone dancer with a weakness. I think this will be tough to guess between Palin or Kyle. I think Palin is winning through herself, though I was thinking she was surviving through her family's recent notoriety. But she has been improving and you kinda want to root for her.

So by the numbers, Jennifer and Brandy are shoe-ins, And Kyle should be number 3. But Palin at the bottom could still pull an upset and win over Kyle by the fans calling in. And Kyle really did a nice pair of dances last night. He danced his heart out.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Shocker tonight, twice. Jennifer was no surprise. Kyle was. But the big shock is Brandy losing out to Bristol. It should have been Brandy, but I guess the voters came out for Bristol.

Quite a mix for the finals next week.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
The finals were quite strong! If they went by the judges, it's a win for Jennifer and Kyle second. But the voters could come out for Bristol. So it makes it tough to predict the winner.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks