What's new

Dana Reeve has passed away (1 Viewer)

Bill Williams

Screenwriter
Mercy... hasn't this family endured enough already? I just saw it on the Today Show a few minutes ago and was hit as hard as when Chris suddenly passed away.

All my prayers at this time to Will, Matthew, Alexandra, and Dana's family.

:frowning:

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Well, as someone who has seen cancer patients deteriorate. A lot has to do with fighting the cancer. Once a spouce is lost, the patient usually loses the will to fight the disease.

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
Cigarrettes aren't the only cause of lung cancer. Have you had your home tested for Radon?

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member
My father passed away from Lung cancer and he too never smoked. A terrible disease.

RIP Dana :frowning:

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
This is an in memoriam thread for the late Dana Reeve. Belligerent commentary on the subject of smoking is inappropriate and has been deleted. Any recurrence will lead to removal of the poster. Thank you for your cooperation.

M.

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
This is incredibly sad news. I'm still wondering what will happen to their son since it hasn't been mentioned in the news or in the newspaper. That is a lot to overcome for Will.

At least Mrs. Reeve gets to be with her Superman at last. RIP.

Bill Williams

Screenwriter

From what has been mentioned this morning, Will is currently in the close care of family and friends, and arrangements have been made where he will be taken care of in his life. On the Today Show this morning, Katie Couric and Matt Lauer had interviewed Kathy Lewis, the president of the Christopher Reeve Foundation, who had confirmed this information. Katie also interviewed a couple of psychologists who mentioned that when such a situation occurs, it's best to have a plan in place, to have defensive guardianship, and to have a preplanned trust and trustee.

Tim L

Second Unit
I saw a video of her singing at madison sq. garden only six weeks ago-she looked good- too bad

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks