What's new

Dan Rather LIVID over getting scooped! (1 Viewer)

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
That's okay, because I got Mars, Jupiter and Saturn in my deal.

At first, all they offered were some asteroids but I told them "Stick 'em in Uranus."

Claude M

Stunt Coordinator
I knew 20 years ago the big 3 were full of it. Back then you had to dig a little harder to get the entire picture. Today thanks to the net different points of view are easily available (almost effort free). I think between cable (cspan), the internet, and the slanted talk radio shows people get all sides if they want it.

Jay Taylor

Supporting Actor

Fine.... Let’s believe the guy and start charging him property tax.

Let’s see 3 bizzillion acres times $100.00 an acre, plus tax on a dune buggy and other remnants from the Apollo missions....

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Hey, the guy owns the moon outright, he doesn't owe tax to anyone. In fact, he should send a bill for garbage removal to the US government.

Erik.Ha

Supporting Actor
Even if this deed is real, I would argue the Moon now belongs to the U.S. by adverse possession, since we have openly occupied it with our flag for WELL over seven years...

However, Im inclined to give the kid some royalties on the song "moon river" if he promises to use the proceeds to purchase his medication....

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
The US has already signed international treaties which bar it from claiming ownership of the moon. That flag has been trespassing all these years!

The kid's claims to royalties on all things named "moon" is bogus, since it is widely known that what we refer to as the moon is really called [error...this post contains characters which are in an unknown language].

Therefore, it can only be referred to by humans as the body formerly known as "moon."

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Damnit. How could Rather have missed this one? Was he too busy hunting up old ladies? Jeez. His old age is getting to him.

Then again, maybe he financed this kid's moon buy.. it would have been enough reason for him to abandon the air and make it black for a few minutes years ago.. if only to provide the kid seed money
smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks