What's new

Dan Duquette was fired (1 Viewer)

Steven K

Supporting Actor
Bout time they fired him... a few people at work kept refreshing their screens every few minutes, waiting for the word to come in. Once it finally did, several large cheers could be heard across the office.

This guy let Clemens and Mo Vaughn get away. He did bring us Pedro and Manny, but still...

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
We can also thank him now for bringing us Rickey....:frowning:
..although, in all honesty, I LOVE the addition of Johnny Damon! :emoji_thumbsup:
I still would have liked to see Jimy Williams finish out last year. Would have HAD to have been better than the Kerrigan-led collapse.
Am optimistic about the new ownership. I like the talk about puting "fun" back into Red Sox baseball (exemplified by John Henry's impromptu tour of the clubhouse for three young kids--who also got to have some lunch with Pedro).

Greg_Y

Screenwriter
Don't worry. Once those guys fish Babe Ruth's piano out of that pond, it won't matter. The Red Sox are guaranteed a World Series victory once that happens.

Butch C

Second Unit
As a lifeling Yankee fan I will sorely miss the Dan Duquette era in Boston. Unfortunatly for Red Sox fans there will be a *** ******** (fill in name) era starting soon that will be just as bad if not worse.

Trot Nixon on Manny Ramerez missing the first day of camp with a doctors appointment..."All the Yankees showed up!"

I LOVE IT!!!!I LOVE IT!!!I LOVE IT!!!

Mike_Mack

Auditioning
as a huge redsox fan, i am happy duquette is gone, athough he did bring us some extremely talented ball players, he just lacked the dynamic to finish the job. i hope we can win one soon but just because he's gone doesn't guarantee a championship. we do have one of the best teams on paper this preseason.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks