What's new

damn! i'm good :) (1 Viewer)

Luke_Khuc

Stunt Coordinator
My 4-year-old MD deck stopped working about a year ago (wouldn't play the whole song, could not record, would eject disc automatically). I didn't miss it much because I've started listening to original CDs and DVDs. However, I popped it open to "take a look" last night (it's broken anyway, what could be worse?). I looked at the lens and found out that it was cover with dirty lint. I cleaned it of course. I then looked at the mechanism on top of the MD slot; I realized that it looked strange (really hard to explain) and played around with it a bit. I hooked it up last night and hit play. Oh my, I have to say I missed it. It's getting long so I will stop here. One more note: don't try anything like that at home :) I know a bit about electronics.

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Damn, Luke, you are good! Welcome back to the world of minidisc. Glad to have you back. CDs are great, but for recording, minidisc is the best format, bar none.
You said:
One more note: don't try anything like that at home I know a bit about electronics.
O.K. If I have a similar problem, I'll send my deck to you for repair. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks