Damn Faulty Advertising... 'It's Bean!....'

Discussion in 'Movies' started by DeathStar1, Jun 26, 2003.

1. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

'meets James Bond!'

Am I the only one who was fooled for a second that they MIGHT have come up with an idea for a new Bean movie? That being said, the new Rowan Atkinson flick look rather good [​IMG].

2. Chris Dias

Chris Dias Stunt Coordinator

Chris
    I guess you are talking about Johnny English right? I saw this a while back in England and my advice is try not to see the trailers. The movie had some really funny gags but I had already seen them all in the trailer. It was one of those "put every single funny thing about this movie in the trailer" movies.

3. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

hmm, sorto f like Leslie Neilsons last movie, the one with the titanic spoof. That thing was so horrible, it was the only movie I considered walking out on...

A Mr.Bean movie in a James Bond situation might have been funnier, it sounds [​IMG].

4. JoeMKal

JoeMKal Stunt Coordinator

I am a huge Rowen Atkinson fan, but I was extremely disappointed with Johnny English, I don't want to prevent anyone else from enjoying it, but I kinda wish I never saw it

5. Josh Sieg

Josh Sieg Second Unit

6. Ben Osborne

Ben Osborne Second Unit

I like Atkinson, but this movie looks pretty ill-conceived. Let's face it, we don't need another James Bond parody. The James Bond franchise has been a parody of itself for years, and we also already have Austin Powers, which is a parody of a parody. Does the genre really need to be made fun of further?

7. Peter Kline

Peter Kline Cinematographer

Buzz is that the film isn't too good. Third-rate Peter Sellers.