What's new

Damn Faulty Advertising... 'It's Bean!....' (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
'meets James Bond!'

Am I the only one who was fooled for a second that they MIGHT have come up with an idea for a new Bean movie? That being said, the new Rowan Atkinson flick look rather good :).

Chris Dias

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Chris
I guess you are talking about Johnny English right? I saw this a while back in England and my advice is try not to see the trailers. The movie had some really funny gags but I had already seen them all in the trailer. It was one of those "put every single funny thing about this movie in the trailer" movies.

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
hmm, sorto f like Leslie Neilsons last movie, the one with the titanic spoof. That thing was so horrible, it was the only movie I considered walking out on...

A Mr.Bean movie in a James Bond situation might have been funnier, it sounds :).

JoeMKal

Stunt Coordinator
I am a huge Rowen Atkinson fan, but I was extremely disappointed with Johnny English, I don't want to prevent anyone else from enjoying it, but I kinda wish I never saw it

Ben Osborne

Second Unit
I like Atkinson, but this movie looks pretty ill-conceived. Let's face it, we don't need another James Bond parody. The James Bond franchise has been a parody of itself for years, and we also already have Austin Powers, which is a parody of a parody. Does the genre really need to be made fun of further?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks