What's new

Pre-Order Damages: The Complete Series (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
91eqnvR0emL._SY679_.jpg

jcroy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jr
Ironic considering season 1 was originally released on bluray back in 2008, but discontinued afterward.

AndyMcKinney

Senior HTF Member
Yes, I, too, find that surprising. I bought that lone blu-ray fairly inexpensively. Grudgingly bought DVDs of the other seasons as that's all that was available. At this late stage, though, I can't see myself buying the whole thing again, unless it was a steeply-discounted bargain. Also, given that this is Mill Creek, with only two discs allocated per-season (versus 3 for season 1), this is too-little, too-late.

jcroy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jr
Yes, I, too, find that surprising. I bought that lone blu-ray fairly inexpensively. Grudgingly bought DVDs of the other seasons as that's all that was available. At this late stage, though, I can't see myself buying the whole thing again, unless it was a steeply-discounted bargain. Also, given that this is Mill Creek, with only two discs allocated per-season (versus 3 for season 1), this is too-little, too-late.

I agree.

I purchased the complete series dvd set when it was first released. (I didn't see any point in buying that lone season 1 bluray set). I didn't watch this show back in its first-run.

I probably won't bother buying this MillCreek bluray version, even at a $10 or less dump bin prices. More generally I find this show has no rewatch value for me, even after watching through it two times already.

Basically too little too late.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks