What's new

Dallas area Best Buys... $3 off EVERY dvd, regularly priced 9.99 and up (1 Viewer)

Ben Motley

Supporting Actor
I have confirmed this at the LBJ/Midway location, not sure about other metroplex locations, although the ad does say "Dallas", no specific location. Every dvd regularly priced 9.99 and up is on sale for $3 off. There are no signs, the employees don't walk right up and tell you, but trust me, they are ringing up $3 less than marked. I have a photocopy of an ad that an employee gave me, and it states the deal is good until August 3rd.
Here's my haul... so far that is
The Thing, 11.99
Big Trouble in Little China (the 2 disc set), 18.99
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, 11.99
Clerks Uncensored, 11.99
Mad Monster Party, 9.99
Mad Max SE, 11.99
Dark City, 11.99
The Exorcist, 16.99
Fright, 9.99
In The Mouth of Madness, 11.99
Delirium; Photos of Gioia (Lamberto Bava giallo flick), 9.99
Violent City, (Bronson, Anchor Bay) 11.99
Fists of Fury (Bruce Lee, duh), 6.99
Chinese Connection (Bruce Lee), 6.99
Shatter (Hammer/Shaw Brothers), 9.99
Zatoichi Vol. 1 (50's blind swordsman saga), 11.99
Zatoichi Vol. 2, 11.99
(prices listed are after discount)
So if you're in the Dallas area and are jonesin' for some bargains, head to your Best Buy. :D

Warren_Sc

Second Unit
I remember when the Patriot and Clear and Present Danger wen on sale at Target. I brought in the ad to price match and the Best Buy computer already had a lower price. Coincidentally, the MSRP on these DVDs were going to be lowered according to that great list that (uh oh, can't remember his name) puts together every week. (I love that list.)

I've also had computer hardware ring up lower than the sticker price or even sale price (in the case of a video card I got).

Regardless, looks like I'm going shopping tomorrow.

TonyTone

Supporting Actor
Man, I wish they (BB) had that kind of deal here in NorCal.:frowning:
If anything, I need to replace two DVDs that my son scratched up (don't ask me how)...

Jim Ed

Agent
I think it is only the Best Buy listed above. I went to the Lewisville Best Buy at lunch, and they only had the 'Buy 2 Dvd's Save $3.00 Coupon'.... what a bummer!

Nathan A

Second Unit
i bought collateral damage at the grapevine store today and it rang up as $11.99! i wondered what was up and when i looked at my receipt it said $14.99 minus a $3.00 coupon. a pleasant surprise. i didn't talk to any employees; i didn't give them any coupons; it just rang up as $11.99

Roy O

Agent
Thanks Ben. It worked it Fort Worth too. Picked up Speed 5* for $16.99. No questions asked.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks