Daft Punk

Chad Ferguson

Supporting Actor
I was just wondering if anyone had any idea when these guys would be releasing their next album? I have loved everything they put out and their live shows kick but I want more!!!
Thanks
P.S. ON a side note, would anyone know when the Chemical Brothers next one be as well?

MatS

Screenwriter
not sure about a new DP but I do know the soundtrack to the movie "Irreversible" was done by Thomas Bangalter of Daft Punk and that is slated for release 4/8 on Thrive Records

Kristoffer

Second Unit
I heard that they are working on something, but that one of the guys got Tinitus SP?? ( Ringing for your ears )

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
hey chad -

which daft punk album would you recommend for a newbie? i pretty much like most of the genre (chemical bros, crystal method, underworld, etc.)

thx!

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
Any updates guys? I've been listening to Discovery a lot lately and am really anticipating a new album from DP. Their albums never get old, which is a rarity these days.

Andrew Chong

Supporting Actor
Here's an interesting review of the Irreversible soundtrack. Apparently, scary stuff indeed.

NME has a little snippet in a 2002 Irreversible-related article:
Daft Punk’s robots will return next year, Bangalter added. "They are fine, we are fine! We are planning more things, in the middle of finishing new stuff and bringing the new things for 2003."

Andrew Chong

Supporting Actor
Daft Club, a CD compilation comprising remixes previously available only as downloads to purchasers of the Discovery disc is set for release tomorrow 2003 12 16 (according to Amazon.ca).

Apparently, according to Futureshop.ca, an Interstella 5555 Special Edition DVD is also available which contains the animated musical plus a bonus CD with thirteen of the tracks available on Daft Club.

Andrew Chong

Supporting Actor
The follow up to Daft Punk's Discovery will be Human After All and it will be released March 21, 2005 internationally and one day later in North America.

source

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ab1979