What's new

Da bears!!! (1 Viewer)

Michael*K

Screenwriter
Damn, what a game! Down by 15 in the fourth quarter, da Bears tie it up with two TD's and a two point conversion with 26 seconds left. Niners win OT coin flip and on the first play of OT, Mike Brown picks off Garcia and returns it for a TD. Woohoo!!!
smiley_beertoast.gif

patriot.gif

------------------
--Mike
Amazon Hot 100 DVD's

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
DAM BEARS!
I had picked S.F. and put a 10 point confidence on them. I was a smilin' mo-fo after 3 quarters. You can imagine what I felt after Terrible Owens dropped another pass and cost them the game.
Bruce
------------------
mstprev.gif

Welcome aboard the Satellite of Love

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
Time will tell, Reg. :) I won't be a sore winner
wink.gif

Bruce
------------------
mstprev.gif

Welcome aboard the Satellite of Love

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
The big question, though, is -- how is Jim Miller? He's one of my backup QB's in my fantasy league, and Culpepper is on his bye next week. I have to play either Miller or McNair.
------------------
My DVD Collection
AFI 100 Films to watch: 40 -> 2

Sean Conklin

Screenwriter
Da Bears deserve it! I was happy to see them pull it off today!
My 2 favorite teams are KC and Detroit, and there is little or no hope for the Chiefs and the Lions are uh, uh lets say done for the year!
------------------
Sean
"I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates who said.......I drank what?"

Gilbert Galindo

Stunt Coordinator
Bears are on a roll baby. I was at the game on Sunday and it brought back the glory days. Super Bowl? We'll see.

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
quote: and the Lions are uh, uh lets say done for the year[/quote]
Hey, the Lions have the only perfect record in the league now that the Rams have lost. We have something to shoot for! :)
The uncertain news on Miller sucks. I only needed him or McNair for one week. I'm praying that McNair doesn't get hurt tonight against the Steelers.
frown.gif

Talk of the Supoer Bowl in Chicago may be a little premature. The Bears are definitely improved (it's those former Wolverine draft picks :) ), but let's see how they do against some of the better teams.
------------------
My DVD Collection
AFI 100 Films to watch: 40 -> 2
[Edited last by Scott Merryfield on October 29, 2001 at 09:00 AM]

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Da needs to be followed by "mn"
Damn Bears. They messed up my "office pool."
------------------
As for the bad rap about the characters--hey, I've seen space operas that put their emphasis on human personalities and relationships. They're called "Star Trek" movies. Give me transparent underwater cities and vast hollow senatorial spheres any day. --Roger Ebert on The Phantom Menace
AIM: Aureus91 / DVDs / ICQ: 58566493

Steve Zatkoff

Stunt Coordinator
"Talk of the Super Bowl in Chicago"=Cubs fans shouting World series in June. I would be happy with a wild card spot this season. Yesterdays game was great though!
Steve

Mark Schermerhorn

Second Unit
The bears have looked pretty good. I still think a wild card is my pick for now, with Green Bay winning the division. The bears have the benefit of a pretty easy schedule, although in fairness GB, TB, and MN are at least decent opponents. The media here in Minneapolis has had a lot of good things to say about them.
I just took a look at the remaining vikes schedule...the only creampuff team is Detroit. Yuck. Hopefully we'll be playing Washington and Dallas next season instead of Philly and New York after our 8-8 season. Hey maybe we'll get rid of Denny Green finally as well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamTheater_74