What's new

Da bears!!! (1 Viewer)

Michael*K

Screenwriter
Damn, what a game! Down by 15 in the fourth quarter, da Bears tie it up with two TD's and a two point conversion with 26 seconds left. Niners win OT coin flip and on the first play of OT, Mike Brown picks off Garcia and returns it for a TD. Woohoo!!!
smiley_beertoast.gif

patriot.gif

------------------
--Mike
Amazon Hot 100 DVD's

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
DAM BEARS!
I had picked S.F. and put a 10 point confidence on them. I was a smilin' mo-fo after 3 quarters. You can imagine what I felt after Terrible Owens dropped another pass and cost them the game.
Bruce
------------------
mstprev.gif

Welcome aboard the Satellite of Love

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
Time will tell, Reg. :) I won't be a sore winner
wink.gif

Bruce
------------------
mstprev.gif

Welcome aboard the Satellite of Love

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
The big question, though, is -- how is Jim Miller? He's one of my backup QB's in my fantasy league, and Culpepper is on his bye next week. I have to play either Miller or McNair.
------------------
My DVD Collection
AFI 100 Films to watch: 40 -> 2

Sean Conklin

Screenwriter
Da Bears deserve it! I was happy to see them pull it off today!
My 2 favorite teams are KC and Detroit, and there is little or no hope for the Chiefs and the Lions are uh, uh lets say done for the year!
------------------
Sean
"I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates who said.......I drank what?"

Gilbert Galindo

Stunt Coordinator
Bears are on a roll baby. I was at the game on Sunday and it brought back the glory days. Super Bowl? We'll see.

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
quote: and the Lions are uh, uh lets say done for the year[/quote]
Hey, the Lions have the only perfect record in the league now that the Rams have lost. We have something to shoot for! :)
The uncertain news on Miller sucks. I only needed him or McNair for one week. I'm praying that McNair doesn't get hurt tonight against the Steelers.
frown.gif

Talk of the Supoer Bowl in Chicago may be a little premature. The Bears are definitely improved (it's those former Wolverine draft picks :) ), but let's see how they do against some of the better teams.
------------------
My DVD Collection
AFI 100 Films to watch: 40 -> 2
[Edited last by Scott Merryfield on October 29, 2001 at 09:00 AM]

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Da needs to be followed by "mn"
Damn Bears. They messed up my "office pool."
------------------
As for the bad rap about the characters--hey, I've seen space operas that put their emphasis on human personalities and relationships. They're called "Star Trek" movies. Give me transparent underwater cities and vast hollow senatorial spheres any day. --Roger Ebert on The Phantom Menace
AIM: Aureus91 / DVDs / ICQ: 58566493

Steve Zatkoff

Stunt Coordinator
"Talk of the Super Bowl in Chicago"=Cubs fans shouting World series in June. I would be happy with a wild card spot this season. Yesterdays game was great though!
Steve

Mark Schermerhorn

Second Unit
The bears have looked pretty good. I still think a wild card is my pick for now, with Green Bay winning the division. The bears have the benefit of a pretty easy schedule, although in fairness GB, TB, and MN are at least decent opponents. The media here in Minneapolis has had a lot of good things to say about them.
I just took a look at the remaining vikes schedule...the only creampuff team is Detroit. Yuck. Hopefully we'll be playing Washington and Dallas next season instead of Philly and New York after our 8-8 season. Hey maybe we'll get rid of Denny Green finally as well...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks