Da Agony!!! Da Horror!!! Argh!

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by Halen, Jun 2, 2003.

1. Halen

Halen Stunt Coordinator

This is my setup and hence once you read it you will see why I am in so much pain!!

Axiom Speakers:

Three QS8's
    Two M22ti's
    One VP100
    One EP350

Reciever:
    Harman Kardon AVR-525

TV:
    Hitachi 61" (don't know the model, but it was made in '00 and it's not High Def. but I got it for a mere $250 because my next door neighbor was in the middle of a divorce and didn't want her ex to get it, so she sold it to me..who he hated cause she thought I was cute! I suppose the weekly trip to the gym payed off huh?!)

Toshiba DVD-4800

NOW, why all the pain? Well, I'm in the middle of remodeling the living room where all this equipment will be set up...right now it's looking like it'll be at least a month before it's complete!!! The Agony...THE HORROR!! I've heard so many good things about the Speakers and the Reciever!! (I've heard the speakers fortunatly..a friend who lives in Mexico has them...he acutally makes a good living over there charging people to view movies in his small theater! It's seats 12 people and the charges two dollars a person...over there it's good money! They get to choose one of over 350 DVD's to watch!) I feel so "Home Theatricaly" frustrated!!!!

2. Chu Gai

Chu Gai Lead Actor

Dr. Phil would slap you and tell you to pull yourself together and just set it up temporarily in the bedroom. Could be worse, you could've gotten a call from this guy.
    [c][​IMG][/c]

3. Jack Briggs

Jack Briggs Executive Producer

Chu, you're so reliable! [​IMG]

4. Chu Gai

Chu Gai Lead Actor

and less filling!