What's new

Cyndi Thomson gives up recording career after one album (1 Viewer)

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Pretty unusual for an "up and coming" country star to just want to stop recording. Too bad, her album was good and she's one of the most gorgeous singers I've seen. I hope she does well in her music writing career.
Link Removed

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Maybe she's going into competitive bodybuilding. Did you see the shoulders and arms on her?

Chuck L

Screenwriter
There could also be behind the scenes reasons that we may never know.

She could be one of those rare artist that got screwed by a studio...but we know that never happens...:b

Stephen_Opipari

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Stephen
From reading what was on that site though, looks like she's going to do production. So she becomes a #1 producer as opposed to a #1 star. :)

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Patrick, I disagree... she looks like she's working out, but far from bodubuilding type.
Yeah, it seems she'll continue in the music business, just not as a performer. Not very common, it's cool she's got the guts to do it instead of getting pressured to continue and ending up on VH1's "Behind the music" telling a sob story about the pressure that led to drugabuse and near death... :)
Who knows, maybe she'll change her mind. Didn't Anthony Hopkins retire from acting a few years ago? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks