What's new

Cybill - Best of announced (1 Viewer)

Hank Dearborn

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Hank
I'm a big fan of both her and the show. I held off buying the season sets from England, figuring they would come out here eventually. Now they announce a 10 episode best of set. No thanks. Keep it, I'll order from England.

David Rain

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
Umm . . . why not just test the waters by releasing the short first season ?

DUH !

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
Yeah, this is not a show i have had on my want list. But i do like Cybil Sheppard from Moonlighting fame. If this was a season set it would have been tempting to pick up. But being that is not the case, there is no chance i would consider it.

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
it only ran four seasons, and the first season was short. Why not just do a season 1 & 2 set and see how it goes

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
I'm posting this just for First Look Entertainment:

You can keep your Cybill set and stick it where the sun don't shine. For a studio to jump into a new series when they can't finish the first one they started, First Look has earned the reputation for being a company who can't finish what they started.

What am I talking about?

BAYWATCH!!!

They released the first three seasons and then opted to drop the rest of the series. It's been a year since Season 3 was released and why in the world would anyone continue to buy their other titled when they can't finish the work they started on the previous.

Hank Dearborn

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Hank
A) They have already put out the first 2 seasons of this show in England and
B) I have most if not all of the run on tape off CBS anyway. So, they can keep this release.

David Rain

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
A Season 1&2 package would have been great, too. Because the show became extremely inconsistent in quality as the series progressed. Before sputtering to a stop.

Hank Dearborn

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Hank
Amazon UK has a big sale going on now. I just picked up the first 2 seasons of this for about 17 pounds. By the way, it's not a show I particularly care about but did you know that the full run of Caroline in the City is out over there as well? I didn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks