Very nice additions.

Love the floating seats.

You have a very cool theater. :D

Paul

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
My goodness. I don't think I've another theater with that much attention to detail. It's scares me to think how much you have invested into that room. Not to mention the time and preparation. I don't think I have it in me to try to create a room like that. I'd just have to pay someone else to do it.

You theater is the definition of jealousy, mainly the Berkline's I want those seats soooooo bad. They are on sale here $3000 for a row of 3 seats :rolleyes:Too bad I already spent that on my seating for 6. I think it goes without saying your theater is awesome.

Just a question, do you get a lot of light reflections because of the metal theme you have going in there?

Darren Mortensen

Stunt Coordinator
Thank you all!

I just added more pics to show variations of colors to the Berkline Seating Lights. These can be easily changed from Red to Blue to Yellow to Green.

As for reflections, I get very little. There is no metal past the front row and most light is blocked by that row before hitting the rear riser area. The screen is 159" so all attention is drawn into the movie and not minor reflections. I am VERY sensitive to ANY distractions during movie time...so if it doesn't bother me....no one else even has a clue!
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks