What's new

Custom A/V Rack (1 Viewer)

Jacinto

Second Unit
Real Name
Jacinto
I doubt this will amount to anything since it can't be feasibly shipped, but what the heck, right?

This rack is black powder coated steel with black high gloss laminate shelves. Space for 9 components (or more if they're low profile) plus any table-top TV on top. This thing is a tank, as sturdy as can be, but still refined and elegant looking (my wife even thought it looked very nice). A "normal" sized center channel can fit on the component shelf beneath the TV.

Please e-mail me any queries or for details on dimensions and photos. I love this rack, but I had to switch to a vertical system to accomodate my RPTV.

Would like $500 for this one-of-a-kind rack, but will definitely consider less. Shipping, well, that's another matter entirely. It would probably have to be by freight, and I'm not sure what kind of costs are involved with that. Ideal situation would be someone in the Denver region who can come and get it.

Thanks.

Tyson

Stunt Coordinator
I'm in Denver, and might be interested. Can I come by and check it out? Or do you have a pic you could email me?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks