What's new

Currently free streaming of Met Opera and BPO... (1 Viewer)

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW

cinemiracle

Screenwriter
Real Name
Peter
I started watching the NY Metropolitan opera site to see if it can seen in Australia. Great that it can so I will watch an opera soon

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
FYI, Carnegie Hall's open gala concert tomorrow night will be live-streamed for free! :cool:

_Man_

cinemiracle

Screenwriter
Real Name
Peter
FYI, Carnegie Hall's open gala concert tomorrow night will be live-streamed for free! :cool:

_Man_
There are about 350 Opera and ballet companies world wide that are /were offering streaming services and mostly for free.My favourites were The National Theatre in London and the Sydney opera house -Opera on Sydney Harbour and The Australian Ballet. International Ballet day is due soon for free streaming from Ballet Companies from around the world. It runs for 24 hours no-stop.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
There are about 350 Opera and ballet companies world wide that are /were offering streaming services and mostly for free.My favourites were The National Theatre in London and the Sydney opera house -Opera on Sydney Harbour and The Australian Ballet. International Ballet day is due soon for free streaming from Ballet Companies from around the world. It runs for 24 hours no-stop.

Those had all been for pre-recorded content AFAIK.

This tonight will actually be live from Carnegie Hall...

_Man_

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks