What's new

Curious George Goes to Work (1 Viewer)

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay

:D :D :D

I went to work like this, just thought I'd share. I've had Curious George ever since I was born, my parents bought me it when I was a little biker but my older sister liked it so much, she took it for awhile.. I am just taking it back.

Actually, I just installed the front rack on my commuter so I needed some dead weight in the panniers so I took a bunch of stuffed animals and on the way home, I decided to give ole George a better view.

Jay

Ryan Wright

Screenwriter
Jay, you disturb me. I really mean that. ;)

I rode my recumbent in to work again today. Perhaps if I put a scary animal on the front of it like you did, people would stay out of the way.... Hmmmmmmm.....

Michelle Schmid

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Michelle Holloway
Why would a yellow hat be disturbing? Paddington Bear wore a yellow hat and he was my favorite!

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Mark, that would be a great idea!!! Too late though, I took off Curious George last night as well as three of the four panniers and back down to my usual one bag commute. The rack is still there for now until I get my new front wheel. I banged up the wheel awhile ago and borrowed a wheel from my mountain bike in the meantime.

Funny thing, on the way home last night, I saw Spongebob Squarepants face down in the gutter. Literally! I didn't stop to pick him up but I think Curious George sneered at him.

Jay

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks