What's new

Curb Your Enthusiasm Season Six (2 Viewers)

Jeff Pounds

Second Unit

I think it's also part of a running gag about the types of women that Richard Lewis dates. :)

He's always with some young, hot (but not too bright) thing.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
This episode wasn't as good as the last three but it had its moments. I thought Jeff and Larry laughing at the freak book at Ted's party was pretty funny but everything really picked up and went nuts when John McEnroe came in. They're halfway through the season and they've an impressive job so far.

I looked on Amazon and, sadly, there's no such book as Mondo Freaks. :)

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
Damn, because I definitely would have bought a copy. All the freak book stuff was hilarious.

This was a home run episode for me. I laughed pretty much all the way through it.

I'm shitfaced Mr. McEnroe :D

David Hobbes

Stunt Coordinator
When Larry and Jeff were looking at the Freak Book at Danson's party and cracking up..i was laughing so hard i had tears...

no other comedy show on TV makes me laugh that hard.

Larry is insane!!

Brent M

Senior HTF Member

Couldn't agree more. Larry and Jeff at the party had me gasping for breath. The stuff with Larry and McEnroe was great as well. Overall the episode wasn't as strong as others this season, but still damn funny. :emoji_thumbsup:

Jeff_CusBlues

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jeff
I thought this was a classic episode. We'll (or at least I'll) be talking about this one for a long time. Both Larry and Jeff / Larry and McEnroe laughing at the freak book was hilarious. And McEnroe throwing out the grieving family was funny. I pretty much laughed from start to finish.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
It was definitely a good one, but I thought the earlier one with the Joe Pepitone jersey was much better.

Jeff Pounds

Second Unit

Let's not go nuts. :)

For me, it's going to be hard for CYE to ever top "The Baptism" "The Krazy-Eyed Killa" or "The Haloween".

:D

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Krazy Eyes Killa is easily my favorite episode in the history of Curb Your Enthusiasm. :emoji_thumbsup:

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I'll copy and paste my favorite exchange from that episode:

Larry: "Bald asshole"? That's a hate crime. We consider ourselves to be a group.
Police Officer: I'm bald and I'm not offended.
Larry: With all due respect, Officer Berg, you are not bald. You've chosen to shave your hair and that's a look you're cultivating in order to look fashionable, but we don't really consider you part of the bald community... with all due respect.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I loved Larry's line about "I like them from albino to heart of darkness Africa black."

Larry and Leon's phone mixup (especially Leon talking to Tim Meadows) was hysterical. Leon cracks me up whenever he does anything though.

I'm guessing that Larry's 'date' with the exterminator will play into a future episode.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The early setup bits seemed too scattered and forced, but the payoff at the end was a howler.

Can you believe the exterminator was Kevin Farley (brother of Chris Farley)?

Alan Lee UK

Stunt Coordinator
There is a point during the "You pet that dog?" - "I pet that dog!" exchange when language ceases to have any meaning and becomes a series of noises.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Leon is quickly becoming my favorite TV character of all time. The exchange between him and Tim Meadows was comic gold. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks