What's new

Curb Your Enthusiasm Season Six (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Thought last night's episode was pretty funny through and through. Even Suzy didn't annoy me with her appearance and she was great when she banned Larry from their house. Nice cameo by the perturbed Asian doctor from Knocked Up.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
This was the best episode since 'Crazy Eyez Killa'.

"That's some of that jaculate stuff you were talking about, Larry."

Jeff Pounds

Second Unit
After the first two episodes, I think Season Six is off to a GREAT start.

I've been watching CYE since the very beginning, and this season definitly feels more like the older episodes, versus what was going on in Season Five.

One thing I thought was great... Larry's annoyance at Ted and Cheryl's playful "hits" and then his failed attempt to establish the same rapport with Suzie... :D

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Maybe it's because I can relate to Larry's (irrational) anger over lines moving at different rates and people making him wait longer in line because they're idiots but I thought that was another really funny episode. This season is off to an excellent start!

And Jeff's line of "I'm fucked! You fucked me... HARD!" was priceless.

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
Last night's episode was a riot.

"You're a sample abuser!" Who hasn't been in a line behind a sample abuser?

The taking of the flowers from the road side memorial was classic. I kind of wish they had run with the absurdity of these types of memorials but oh well.

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
Comedy GOLD

You're too old to be an orphan

I loved how Larry went right on eating his ice cream and going on about ice cream cone drip while Funkhauser was talking about his parents deaths.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member

It never ceases to amaze me how Larry David is so good at playing an insensitive prick. These first three episodes have been great and I'm really glad they came back to do another season. :emoji_thumbsup:

Garrett Adams

Supporting Actor
I find it interesting that many of the actors playing Larry's friends have the same character identity and Bob Einstein is relegated to Marty Funkhouser. Let's give some props to Super Dave.

Marianne

Supporting Actor
It's hilarious how Funkhauser still refers to Larry as his "best friend" after all that Larry has done to him over the years. In fact, I can't understand how anyone has anything to do with him!

Brent M

Senior HTF Member

Yeah, I loved how Funkhauser said "if you weren't my best friend......" and Larry muttered under his breath "we're not best friends". :D

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Funniest episode so far this season IMHO. The conversation between Larry and his new house guest about "getting up in that ass" literally had me gasping for breath. Also, loved Larry's theory on the miscarriage not being that big a deal since they already had 9 kids. Priceless. :D

Oh, and Tia Carrere looked absolutely SMOKING HOT. :emoji_thumbsup:

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
Leon saved the day. I too was laughing so hard it hurt during his speech. But I thought the whole waiter bit wasn't funny at all and the bathroom and toilet paper stuff only mildly funny.

I'm surprised Tia doesn't get her own mention in the credits.

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
As far as I'm concerned this season is 4 for 4. A ***GREAT*** season so far!

:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
They are certainly on a roll this season.

That was one of those jokes that I couldn't believe they actually said. I think I'm going to hell for laughing at it.

You put Leon into a scene with Larry and you have comedic gold. :)

Jeff Pounds

Second Unit

I know.

One thing that (for some reason) just makes me laugh every time is her character's name...: "Cha Cha"

:D

I just laugh every time somebody says, "Hey Cha Cha."

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I'm in that boat too. Nothing against people named Cha Cha but it's an amusing name that seems more like the name of a hooker and not the name of a girl that's dating a semi-rich middle aged comedian like Richard Lewis.

I wish I had a kid so I could name her Cha Cha. Maybe that's not the best of ideas. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks