What's new

Curb Your Enthusiasm: Season Seven (1 Viewer)

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I really liked Larry's line "I'm going to hate myself more than normal" when Jeff was telling him that he had to apologize to the head of NBC.

And while I'm in the minority, I agree with Larry about the Seinfeld finale.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Thought it was fantastic myself. Great to see the whole cast back together. I totally lost it when Jerry said "you told the head of NBC to go f**k himself?" Also, Michael Richards being distracted by all the nude pictures in the restaurant was hilarious. And as always, Larry and Suzie getting into a screaming match with each other is laugh out loud funny. Good stuff.

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
Originally Posted by Patrick Sun

I thought last night's episode was okay, but not a home run.
I agree, although that may be because the second episode was so epically funny, episode three was bound to be a letdown.

Quentin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Quentin H
Originally Posted by Doug Smith

The look on Larry David's face when Jason Alexander was talking about his "George" character in the restaurant has to be one of the funniest moments I've seen on TV in a long time.
Exactly! "He's not...he's smart! He's very smart. No one laughs at him." The whole thing was priceless.

Dennis Castro

Second Unit
I'm wondering if Larry David is going to try to find some clever way to work Michael Richard's recent troubles into the story in some way.

Garrett Adams

Supporting Actor
According to reports I've read the topic of Michael Richard's recent troubles will be weaved in to the show.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Originally Posted by Garrett Adams

According to reports I've read the topic of Michael Richard's recent troubles will be weaved in to the show.
What are his recent troubles, his rant at a comedy club was aout three years ago, is this still considered recent.

Anyway "Denise Wheelchair" was great.
All the lines Leon said he would do to Denise were a riot.

could be a top 5 Curb.

Garrett Adams

Supporting Actor
Originally Posted by TonyD

What are his recent troubles, his rant at a comedy club was aout three years ago, is this still considered recent.

I wa replying to a post that used the word recent. Have a problem, go the source.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Garrett there is no reason to be snippy like that.
Were in my post did I say I had a problem with anything.

Quentin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Quentin H
"I'd fuckin' break that ass in two, LD."

Ummm...Cheryl was on the radio yesterday and said Leon improved that whole bit and was cracking Larry up. Damn, his rants are hilarious.

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
Curb Your Enthusiasm is the most hilariously laugh out loud show on TV. There is no other show that even comes close to the fits of laughter per show that CYE elicits.

And Tony, it was actually Denise Handicapped and Wendy Wheelchair. I only point this out because that little detail (different surnames for each woman) made me laugh my ass off.

I almost had an aneurysm when Larry ran up the stairs to get away from the wheelchair ladies. Talk about cowardly!

It cracks me up that Ted Danson always gets enraged at Larry every episode and then shows up the next episode with nothing but smiles -- only to be pushed to the brink of rage again.

Anyone notice that the husband who was throwing the private concert plays the lisping Kripke on BBT?

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
^.
yep when Wendy Wheelchair popped up on his phone I just couldn't believe he did that again, but then I realized, Oh it's Larry David.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Quentin /forum/thread/292883/curb-your-enthusiasm-season-seven/30#post_3619453

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I think some people may find it too broad but I thought that episode was absolutely hysterical. From Larry and Jerry not moving in for Lewis to the urine tears to the 1960's flashback (complete with bloodshed) to Larry grabbing the girl's bare midriff at the end, I was in stitches.

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
Can someone remind me of some of the names Leon programs in his phone for girls names? Those were hilarious.

Last night's episode was great too.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks