What's new

Curb Your Enthusiasm - Season 9 (1 Viewer)

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
It's gonna be pretty pretty pretty pretty awesome to have Larry and co back. :lol:

WillG

Senior HTF Member
It says bad things about me but Larry David is the most relatable man on TV.

Curb-Your-Enthusiasm.jpg

Stan

Senior HTF Member
It says bad things about me but Larry David is the most relatable man on TV. I can't wait to see this.

HBO has an amazing line up in the fall.

We're all entitled to our opinions as long as we remain polite.

I personally can't stand Larry David. Why this show continues, I'll never understand. Obviously he's got a few fans out there. I can't wait "not to see this". Sadly paying for HBO and he probably gets a small portion of my bill. Multiply that by a few million, he's raking in the cash for one of the worst shows HBO has ever done.

Tony Bensley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Anthony
We're all entitled to our opinions as long as we remain polite.

I personally can't stand Larry David. Why this show continues, I'll never understand. Obviously he's got a few fans out there. I can't wait "not to see this". Sadly paying for HBO and he probably gets a small portion of my bill. Multiply that by a few million, he's raking in the cash for one of the worst shows HBO has ever done.
I guess there's no need to tell you to "Curb Your Enthusiasm" then, Stan! ;)

In all seriousness, I've never viewed this show, and therefore have no opinion, one way or the other.

CHEERS! :)

Stan

Senior HTF Member
I guess there's no need to tell you to "Curb Your Enthusiasm" then, Stan! ;)

In all seriousness, I've never viewed this show, and therefore have no opinion, one way or the other.

CHEERS! :)
To say this as nicely as possible, you're not missing much. :D

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
So many relatable albeit sick thoughts from Larry in there. "You're allowed to be happy but not in front of me" should be the title of my autobiography.

It's worth noting how funny J.B. Smoove is. To come up with a line like "I was in a hot dog eating contest constipated and I still fucking won." is a sign of genius.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
That trailer alone made me laugh more than any "comedy" show on any of the "big 4" network channels has in the last 5 years.

Very curious why a guy who can't stand Larry David would feel compelled to not only go into a thread about his show, but also comment on it. Maybe Stan is Larry David? That seems like something he would do.

Timothy E

Reviewer
Real Name
Timothy Ewanyshyn
Very curious why a guy who can't stand Larry David would feel compelled to not only go into a thread about his show, but also comment on it. Maybe Stan is Larry David? That seems like something he would do.

Hey, Larry! Welcome to HTF!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
absplumbing
Recent bookmarks