What's new

Curb Your Enthusiasm S2 - June 15th (1 Viewer)

Bill>Moore

Second Unit
We noticed the same thing about the sound for the "Thong" episode. Wondered what it was.

I conned my girlfriend into watching an ep or 2 the other night (she did enjoy s1) and she kept on insisting we go to the next episode. By the time the night was over, we'd watched them all. Man, I love this show.!

Bill>Moore

Second Unit
We noticed the same thing about the sound for the "Thong" episode. Wondered what it was.

I conned my girlfriend into watching an ep or 2 the other night (she did enjoy s1) and she kept on insisting we go to the next episode. By the time the night was over, we'd watched them all. Man, I love this show.!

Mick Tees

Second Unit
It is a GREAT show! It's very addictive. You watch one episode and before you know it, the catchy theme song plays at the end then it's time to watch another episode back to back.

Can we assume that Season 3 will come out on DVD in another six months, perhaps by Christmas time?

Mick Tees

Second Unit
It is a GREAT show! It's very addictive. You watch one episode and before you know it, the catchy theme song plays at the end then it's time to watch another episode back to back.

Can we assume that Season 3 will come out on DVD in another six months, perhaps by Christmas time?

GuruAskew

Senior HTF Member
There were only 5 months between the release of Season 1 and 2, at this rate we'll have Season 4 on DVD right around the time Season 5 is finished airing, if it starts airing at the same time of year as Season 4 started.

GuruAskew

Senior HTF Member
There were only 5 months between the release of Season 1 and 2, at this rate we'll have Season 4 on DVD right around the time Season 5 is finished airing, if it starts airing at the same time of year as Season 4 started.

Rob Speicher

Supporting Actor
Does anyone know if there's something you I can do if/when the case(s) for my CYE DVDs break? I've had no problems with S1, but shortly after getting S2 I've noticed problems. After pulling the tab out far enough to get the DVDs out, they don't go back in as easily. A few times the inner cardboard casing slid out. I'm having to be extremely careful with this one.

So if/when it breaks, what can I do about it?

Bill>Moore

Second Unit
I'm not sure what you could do. Get one of those double DVD cases that's the size of a single and put that inside the Curb sleeve is the only thing I could think of. It's definitely an odd way to package a pair of DVDs. Unique, but it seems guaranteed to be a problem somewhere down the line.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks