CTHV Press Release: "All I Want"

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Ronald Epstein, Jul 8, 2003.

1. Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein Administrator

Jul 3, 1997
    Ronald Epstein
    Young Hollywood Sensations
    Elijah Wood, Franka Potente & Mandy Moore
    Star in the Romantic Comedy

Premiering on DVD and Videocassette September 16

* * * * Culver City, CA (July 7, 2003) - Talented young actor Elijah Wood on the heels of
    his captivating performances in the Oscar®-nominated The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship
    of the Ring and The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers stars with sexy Franka Potente (The
    Bourne Identity, Run Lola Run) and music sensation Mandy Moore (A Walk to Remember,
    How to Deal). *In this engaging coming-of-age romantic comedy ALL I WANT, debuting
    September 16 on DVD and video from Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment. *ALL I WANT
    is about a young college drop-out who discovers he can learn more about life and love from
    his apartment building neighbors.

Seventeen-year-old Jones Dillon (Wood), an aspiring writer with a vivid imagination,
    shelves his college plans so he can experience life firsthand and sets out on a personal journey
    of self-discovery. *When he rents a room in a house full of quirky tenants, he learns the kind
    of lessons they don't teach in school. * Between bouts of longing for his mother's (Elizabeth
    Perkins) love and his father's address, Jones fantasizes about enhancing his romantic
    prospects. *First he buys a bed from the oversexed Ma Mabley (music legend Deborah Harry)
    who offers to help him break it in. *Before long, he becomes involved with free-loving
    struggling actress Lisa (Moore). *However, it's the enigmatic Jane (Potente), a photographer
    and a few years older than he, who really gets his pulse racing.

When Jane has a car accident and her boyfriend shows up on his motorcycle, things
    get complicated. *Jones enlists the aid of his wacky downstairs neighbor Brad and they
    concoct a scheme that could get him what he wants - and a lot more!

First screened during the Toronto International Film Festival, ALL I WANT is directed
    by Jeffrey Porter (Train Quest) and written by Charles Kephart (Train Quest).

* * * * Digitally Mastered Audio & Anamorphic Video
    * * * * Widescreen Presentation
    * * * * Audio: *English, French
    * * * * Subtitles: English, Spanish, French
    * * * * Bonus Trailers
    * * * * Interactive Menus
    * * * * Scene Selections

Rated R
    Closed Captioned
    Running Time: 93 Minutes
    DVD Catalog # 01647 / UPC Code: 0-43396-01647-7
    VHS Catalog # 01646 / UPC Code: 0-43396-01646-0
    DVD Order Date: 08/14/03; VHS Order Date: 08/26/03
    DVD SLP: $24.95; VHS rental
  2. Lance Nichols

Lance Nichols Supporting Actor

Dec 29, 1998
    Rob, did this appear anywhere other then the TFF? I had wanted to see it, but missed almost everything @ last years TFF. [​IMG]

Also any word on why the name change from "Try 17"?