What's new

CSW bass cube 8 blown fuse (1 Viewer)

BrianSmithe

Agent
alrighty, this is the 2nd time this has happened. I have my basscube 8 (yes, i will get a new sub sometime, this one isn't too great) plugged into a surge protector and it's on auto mode for power. Twice now it has blown for some reason, not when in use either. I'll come home and it just won't turn on. Both times I've replaced the fuse, but it still doesn't work. The first time they just replaced it, but now they said I'd have to pay to get it fixed. Any ideas here or am I stuck buying a new sub?

if I'm stuck, any sub reccomendations? Nothing too expensive, just something that'll sound good for the price

ScottCarr

Second Unit
The surge protector protection may not be protecting at low the sensitivy of the subs fuse. Something else you might want to investigate is if there is anything on the same circuit as the sub.
Also you might want to turn the sub off instead of leaving it in auto. massachusetts has a lot of old wiring and even the new neighborhoods are feen by old lines.

Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks