What's new

CSS WR125S speaker plans? (1 Viewer)

Jonathan T

Second Unit
Hi guys,
I've got a pair of CSS WR125S woofers lying around that I'm not using. Does anyone have or know of any plans using these woofers? I'd like to keep the cost for the rest of the kit under 150 dollars if possible (that excludes wood, fasteners, polyfil, etc). I just wanna build them for the sake of building them, so I don't have any requirements except fun.

Css WR125S specs: http://www.creativesound.ca/details.php?model=WR125S
Anyone?

Chris Tsutsui

Screenwriter
Why not just use the 0.25 cubic feet with a 1.5" diameter port 4" long to tune it to 50hz.

No crossover needed...

The upper range extends up to the 10khz range. They seem like they are intended for near field listening.

You can maybe check out JX92S Jordan designs which you should find a lot of info on and use that as inspiration for your project.

The only crossover I can think of that it might need would be a simple baffle step, but I dunno if it would need that.

Michael Hartwig

Stunt Coordinator
I built the following using the CSS FR125S and the MiniOnken design posted on their site. I really like their sound. But I think a subwoofer is required to get the bottom end. I use a Tempest that you see in the background. I have a complete 5 speaker system using these. The center and rear surrounds are a different cabinet design.
cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks