What's new

CSI season finale speculations (1 Viewer)

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
Ok, who gets killed? Apparently a team member gets killed in a bank heist and the rest of the team has to track down the killers. So, make your predictions now.

Chris

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I didn't hear about anyone big leaving the show. So I am assuming it is that snotty crime tech who transferred from LA.

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
Quite possible, the other I was thinking was Eric Szmada(sp?) since they have really been playing up his wanting to go in the field.

Chris

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
This is all pretty lame (unless real life personnel events dictates it - like did y'all notice that Jorja Fox was showing her pregnant belly on last night's episode). Plus, CSI is the #1 show on TV (by 4-5 million viewers each week over the #2 show and below), do they really need to resort to killing off their characters and pumping it on the previews for even more ratings?

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
My friend has been contending all season that the producers have been adding recurring characters to kill them off at some point.

I think Wallace Langham is the most likely.

Ryan_C

Second Unit
Does anyone know what the hell was up with Grissom and Sara last night? I seem to remember getting a vibe that she had something for him in the past eps, but their talk at the end just came of of left field, to me anyway.

Jesse Blacklow

Senior HTF Member
did y'all notice that Jorja Fox was showing her pregnant belly on last night's episode
Eric Szmanda was added to the opening credits, so I think they're actually indicating a larger role for Greg. This is supported by his hints that he's trying to get in the field more. I like Greg, so I for one would be happy to have more of him on the show. I also like Hodges (the "snotty crime tech from LA"), if only because I like a little conflict in the office.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
If Jorja Fox is not preggers, then she's gaining a lot of weight for a vegetarian all of a sudden.

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
Does anyone know what the hell was up with Grissom and Sara last night? I seem to remember getting a vibe that she had something for him in the past eps, but their talk at the end just came of of left field, to me anyway.
Sara definitely has a thing for Grissom. They've built it up a little in past shows. I don't think that I want them to take it any further though. It just doesn't feel right for the show.

Jesse Blacklow

Senior HTF Member
Patrick: I've been reading a couple of sites, and unless Jorja is really sneaky, she hasn't even contemplated having a family yet. Personally, I think she needed to gain a little weight, she looked model-thin, which in my opinion is Not a Good Thing. I seriously think it's just a posture thing. I'm quite thin (not on purpose though :) ) and when I sit the right way, I can give myself a little belly. I'll just chalk it up to unflattering clothes and bad posture for now.

EDIT: Apparently this rumor pops up at the end of every season.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Sara, after being close to death, is experiencing that rush of "carpe diem" with her more aggressiveness in police work, and in her personal life. Grissom's reaction to her advances was pretty amusing.

Lee L

Supporting Actor
I would be so surprised if she weren't preganant. I saw the belly and she was obviously shot to make it less visible. The had her walking down the hall holding the clipboard in front of her, she was wearing an open jacket the whole episode inside the building. There were quite a few other instances where she was blocked out by other characters so she wasn't that visible.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks