What's new

CSI: Season 5 thread (1 Viewer)

Jeff*S*C*

Second Unit
How about that delivery guys lawyer eh? :)
That was quite a change from the usual stuffy and pissy ones.

And the locker room chat. Now that was Tarantino. I was like, "Where the hell is this going?" LOL

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
CBS was promoting that they'd repeat the season finale tonight and TV Guide listed it tonight, but they're showing 2 repeats instead. Does anyone know what happened? Tarantino objected or something? Maybe they're repeating it another night?

Todd Stout

Screenwriter
A friend of mine told me last night that due to President Bush's speech, the repeat of the season finale will air next week and the premier of season 6 will be delayed a week. Can anyone confirm this?

TravisR

Senior HTF Member

No. :)

After getting bumped because of Bush's speech, Grave Danger (the season finale) is now on Wednesday at 9 PM. Then Thursday at 9 PM, the season premiere is still on.

Although I believe the CSI New York premiere is getting bumped a week.

Todd Stout

Screenwriter
I'll have to watch it (or tape it) Wednesday night then. I just discovered CSI over the summer in reruns on both Spike and CBS and I'm addicted. I did record the finale because it was directed by Quentin Tarantino but I seem to have misplaced the tape.

Nick Martin

Senior HTF Member
I got into CSI by renting the DVDs...they ruined the broadcasts for me, as they look too damn good in widescreen.

I got a little teary-eyed when Grissom was comforting Nick before pulling him out...Every time I see Grissom on screen I remember what William Petersen once said in an Entertainment Weekly interview about doing the show: (Don't remember every exact word, I think)
" The biggest challenge is staying awake, and that's what keeps it fresh for me"

Hopefully this new season will see him and the rest of the cast actually enthusiastic about the show, rather than saying their lines without any care, but that isn't their fault. It all depends on what they are given to work with, and in the case of Tarantino, he gave them the creative boost they needed.

Matt Stieg

Stunt Coordinator
Okay, I only get caught glimpses of this finale. I got the basic gist, but I'm a little confused on two points:

1. What did the beginning, with the two girls tied back to back and shot in the head, have to do with the rest of the episode?

2. Who is this girl that was in prison and was questioned? Apparently her father is the guy who buried Nick?

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Hmm, I missed the part with the 2 girls, must have been whilst watching Lost.

The girl was the daughter of the guy who buried Nick. I didn't quite get the ending myself, when she had that smirk on her face. But I think it was hinting at the premiere episode tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks