What's new

CSI Questions (1 Viewer)

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
Iver been renting the first season on DVD with Netflix and was wondering what seasons are CSI (Vegas) and Miami currently in? Im getting hooked on this show and want to catch up and buy the DVDs

Also what nights do they air the new episodes?

From what ive seen of each show I like Vegas a lot more than Miami. Namely for the characters.

Thanks

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
C.S.I. is currently in its 4th season. It airs Thursdays at 9e/8c on CBS. C.S.I.: Miami is in its 2nd season. It airs Mondays at 10e/9c, also on CBS.

I kinda lost interest in C.S.I. after the end of the 2nd season, and I now watch C.S.I.: Miami almost exclusively.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
CSI Vegas is much more interesting. I watched Miami a few times and it didnt interest me at all.
They are creating a second spinoff as well. It may take place in New Orleans, New York or San Francisco.
This is CBS' Law and Order.
There all just clones of the first good one.

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
I prefer CSI. CSI: Miami doesn't do it for me. I find Grissom and team to be much more enjoyable than their Miami counterparts. And every time I see Caruso's character pull up in that big silver H2, I wonder what he's compensating for. ;)

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
Same here on the preference of Vegas over Miami. Vegas just felt like a great cast of characters who weren't trying too hard to be characters, while Miami felt like either non-characters or people trying to be characters.

Just my opinion, and I'm still liking Vegas a great deal.

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
I agree 100%. I love the original CSI and can't stand CSI: Miami. David Caruso's smugness just completely ruins CSI: Miami for me.

CSI is on Thursday nights at 9:00 PM here on the west coast.

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
Actually there was a Fargo pilot where Marge was played by Edie Falco. She was excellent.

I thought that the pilot was quite good, but for some reason the idea did not sell.

Anthony Hom

Supporting Actor
CSI over CSI Miami - The Vegas group are quirky and have deeper characters while Miami just has characters of style, little substance.

Rocky F

Second Unit
Me and my wife enjoy them both. We didn't get into them until last spring, but that was okay, it gave us something new to watch over the summer. Rented CSI season one DVD's and are occasionally renting season two to get caught up.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks