What's new

CSI: Miami season ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Paul McElligott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul McElligott
I had heard that there would be one, so maybe. It also seems to tie into H's "big secret" this season, whatever that is.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
[ sarcasm]The big secret will be that H has very very sensitive eyes, which is why he has to wear his shades most of the time. [ /sarcasm]

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
Well, the entire team, not just H, is now under the microscope (shades of the original series last year) as we approach sweeps month. Meanwhile I think they missed a chance to really have some fun with the Desperate Housewives spoof by settling for half-measures: similarr women, but not dead-on parodies of the individual actors and characters, and a resolution that has less soap opera ooomph! than it should have had. At one point I thought the cleaning lady with the cart was going to be the pool-guy's girlfriend and that she would turn out to be the actual killer. (With the murder weapon hidden in the very cart that each of the CSI's either walked past or actually touched.) Then, just for just a second, I thought they were actually going to do something really interesting and reveal that the Bree-clone's husband was also screwing the poolboy. But no such luck. That would have been a real soap opera ending!

Regards,

Joe

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino

Obviously it is going to be that he quit the NYPD under a cloud after possibly perjuring himself at the trial of a fellow officer who had murdered a mobster. :)

Regards,

Joe

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I was not happy how that ended. I don't know the law. But, I would have to think that the Horatio would let the DA know that their was a problem with this judge and that maybe their is another judge above him to prevent a murderer from being let go. Also, as much as this judge wanted to get Horatio...I find it hard to believe he would let this guy who is a total sicko out.

Also, what is up with Delco buying drugs? Is he planning on leaving the show?

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
11/14/05

Showing Wolf with a nail in his eye (just missing his eyeball) in the opening segment, you just wondered when he'd get it after it went back into flashback mode. Plus, all the horseplay with the gun in Calleigh's area didn't help things. :)

I think Delco's female friend might be his sister, but it could be a former flame as well.

pitchman

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gary
I was a bit confused by that scene with Calleigh, Patrick. I missed the big CSI NY crossover episodes last week. Is that where this Delco storyline began?

Lee Jamilkowski

Stunt Coordinator
Delko's storyline has been running for a few episodes. Basically, in the episode Three-Way, Calleigh found some drug-related peraphenalia (bags at least; I forget if there were actual drugs) in Delko's evidence/tool kit. And he's been late to crime scenes, et al.

Up until we saw him outside the hospital, I kind of assumed it was his drug problem. Evidently not. And from what I guess, this may stem from him still having psychologial problems after what happened to Speed.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Speculation: It feels like a medicinal Mary-J storyline with Delco, and the lady probably has cancer.

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
I don't know if anyone is still watching this show, which is more like a typical cop show than a forensics show.

I thought the episode was ok. I'm not a big fan of personal storylines in this type of show.

I thought they did away with the flashes at the end of episodes, but it was back last night. I find them very annoying.

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
I watch it every week, but must confess, I fall asleep most of the time, dvr saves me though. Caine and Delco's sister getting married, WTF!!! Must be a health insurance thing, he looks too old for her, IMHO.
He really looks old lately, IMHO. I like the show although the story lines get out of hand some times. Good back ground music, nice hd feed in my area, love the FLA scenery.

Sylvia*ST

Stunt Coordinator

That's funny, since the entire episode was shot in Southern California, mainly aboard the RMS Queen Mary in Long Beach. They did do a decent job finding a ship in Florida with a real boat deck to use in establishing shots, but even that didn't look quite like the 1930s-vintage QM. There was also a shot from the QM boat deck showing one of her Cunard-orange funnels, which did not match in style or color the much more modern single-funnel ships in Florida

Bill Buklis

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bill Buklis
Finally got around to watching last Monday's episode "Open Water". Man, was that ending a la Cold Case or what? Any moment there I was expecting the victim's ghost to step out. Except for the ghost, everything was there - parade walkdown of the perp with the family standing by watching, the song playing the background. The victim was even shown in this final segment, except that it wasn't the ghost but the dead body in the morgue.

John Mansor

Stunt Coordinator

I agree I am not enjoying the personal storylines. It was fine in the background but it was too much last night. Calleigh and Ryan were even making eyes at each other. Doh!

Paul McElligott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul McElligott
Is CSI:Miami borrowing storylines from Miami Vice now (Ref: see Sheena Easton)?

Will H. suffer amnesia in a boat explosion and turn evil now?

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
I am just waiting for H to turn to the camera at some point and say "Kkkkkhhhhhhaaaannnn!!!" for no reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks