1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

CSI Miami pilot

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Matt Pasant, May 10, 2002.

1. Ken Chan

Ken Chan Producer

2. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Studio Mogul

I liked Proctor's accent too.
    I finally watched this episode. Cain shows a lot more compassion than Grissom, and has a more human touch and toughness about him that's derived not just from authority but on personality (like when he talked the guy out of taking the sniper shot towards the man on the boat).
    When did these CSI's start busting into homes? I thought CSI's were the clean-up crew of the police?
    Anyhow, I'd watch "CSI: Miami" if it were on the schedule. The idea of seeing plenty of scantily clad people on a regular basis would do it for me. [​IMG]

3. Matt Pasant

Matt Pasant Second Unit

Speaking of CSI's based on real events, the episode a few weeks ago when a man got hit by a car and was lodged in a windshield of a car till he did was based on a story here in Dallas, with some of the details changed.
    Bond set at $250,000 in hit-and-run case
    About Grissoms lack of compassion, thats been his character flaw from day one, and one that they poke fun at on a routine basis.
    -- Matt

4. Frank Anderson

Frank Anderson Cinematographer

Finally watched the episode.
    It's so hip to be cool. It's always great to see not one but two cops going into a house, guns drawn, wearing sunglasses. [​IMG]
    I liked the show and look forward to the new series. Only thing I hope they change is the style of filming. I'd rather see true colors than whatever it was they were doing.

5. Sam Davatchi

Sam Davatchi Producer

SamD
    They are just starting the CSI Miami here. Now that you have seen few episodes of it in US, how do you compare the original series to this and which one is better?

6. Paul McElligott

Paul McElligott Cinematographer

Paul McElligott
    I'd say that the original is more realistic when it comes to procedure and it has Jorja Fox.
    The new one is a lot of fun, though, and it has Emily Proctor. [​IMG]