CSI: Miami 11/10/03

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Patrick Sun, Nov 11, 2003.

1. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

Racing comes to Miami and one of the crew guys spontaneously combusts due to methanol. Pretty scary scenario, being burnt alive by invisible flames.

Lauren Holly shows up as the owner of one of the racing teams. "Jerry" from "Sex And The City" shows up as one of the race car drivers under suspicion.

Overall, it could have been better, but it wasn't bad. Horatio was still as pompous as ever.

2. Jack Fanning

Jack Fanning Second Unit

Jack Fanning
    I never knew that crime scene investigators were so sexy, from the blond and redheaded agents to the lovely that does the autopsies...and they always show cleavage!

A little sarcasm there, but it seems to stretch reality a bit, doesn't it? Not that I mind, cuz they sure are purty to look at.

3. Jeff Pug

Jeff Pug Stunt Coordinator

This one lacked and I guessed it at the :30 mark but Horatio at saying saying "vroom vroom" was a funny ending. Kauren holly is pleasant on the eyes and more detectives should were tank tops[​IMG]

4. Nelson Au

Nelson Au Executive Producer

I'm a racing fan, so it was funny to hear some of the actors trying to sound like they know about the cars and racing stuff.

I fell asleep halfway through.

5. MikeFR

MikeFR Supporting Actor