What's new

CSI: Miami 11/03/03 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
What I can't figure out is Horatio also a lothario when it comes to these other younger women he "helps" because he got all verklemped when that younger woman showed up to thank him right before Horatio was going to make his move on Yelena. It's sort of funny how intellectually superior and smug he makes himself appear to suspects, but is almost reduced to paralysis when he wants to "hit it" with his dead brother's widow.

The 3 cases of possible foul play in the hurricane's aftermath were "routine" CSI work at this point of the CSI phenomenon. I rarely like the use of "man dies while wife is expecting their child" stories to ratchet up the sympathy and rage factor.

Bob-N

Supporting Actor
Yeah, I have the same beefs. Oh no, it's the pregnant wife! Oh, there he goes again with the googley eyes at his brother's wife and staring off in space at the end of the episode.

An ok episode.

Andy Polo

Stunt Coordinator
Is it me or are all CSI's kinda running together. The whole bad guy saying, "Prove it." and then our hero Horatio staring him down as the camera zooms in for a close up saying ,"I intend to." Then a surge of music and cut to black.

MikeFR

Supporting Actor
Enjoyed the episode overall but all I have to say is I would not want to spend the last minutes of my life with Horatio.

Jeff Pug

Stunt Coordinator
I want them to spend more time showing CAlleigh in t shirts and tank tops and start developing backstory lines with the others instead of H chasing the sis in law every week. Speed could have some intresting story arcs I think, More Jay mohr too.

R

RossTerry

i know people bash csi: miami, but this episode is one that couldnt be done in las vegas. i think they are starting to learn to have plots that arent similiar so the two csi's can coexist.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I was hoping they'd go back to using the Miami landscape for their cases, and after 1.25 seasons, it appears they might be embracing this territorial difference after all.

Did the hurricane knock away Horatio's shades?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks