What's new

CSI: Miami 10/20/03 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
An episode that has Calleigh's father on the road of recovery, only to turn into a setback as the evidence blasts his case out of the water. The personal life of Calleigh is creeping into her professional life.

The main case brings in Jay Mohr in a guest-starring stint, and he's still so smarmy and unlikable in this episode as well. Jay was so smarmy that he out-smarmied Horatio, and I thought that was impossible!

Ivan Lindenfeld

Second Unit
Jay Mohr is the smarmiest. Fer Shure.

I liked this episode, but I thought it was very predictable that CAlleigh's dad was going to relapse. WTF was that look H gave him that time? Has he got low tolerance for recovering alcoholics? Or just visitors to CSI?

I finally figured it out. Grissom's physical character flaw is his hearing loss (obviously) and Horatios is his inability to emote. :D

Lots of time with the bodies this ep, lots of actual science-like stuff. I enjoyed when the 3D fingerprint tech was explaining things as if to the audience and Erik called him on it.

Jeff Pug

Stunt Coordinator
I liked Bob Sugar as a family lawyer in this one. He played his part well and made it intresting. I see Calleigh being sent home soon cause she is not doing her work but helped others instead. I am liking speeds character building this year as he seems to have an edge about something or someone that is going to spill out big time

Garrett Adams

Supporting Actor
I finally figured it out. Grissom's physical character flaw is his hearing loss (obviously) and Horatios is his inability to emote.
I thought in an earlier episode this Fall that Grissom sort of revealed that he had somehow improved his hearing. A CSI asked in amazement whether he had overheard the conversation and Grissom just smiled. I assumed he had surgery. Unfortunately there is no cure-all for Horatio's smarmy demeanor.

David_Jr

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave
I guess he is what he is and neither he nor the writers apparently see any need to change it. Could have something to do with the good ratings. Apparently NBC moved Third Watch from that time slot to Friday. I think that may have something to do with the ratings. No?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks