Csi 2/5/04

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Kevin_Spradley, Feb 6, 2004.

1. Kevin_Spradley

Kevin_Spradley Stunt Coordinator

So what did everybody think of tonight's episode. I was just happy that it was a new episode. I missed bits and pieces, but overall I thought it was interesting. I may have missed some technical oversight that would cause me not to enjoy the show as much, however, the portions I saw kept me entertained.

2. Juan Castillo

Juan Castillo Second Unit

If I was a cop/detective/CSI, no way in hell, I would let someone I didn't know, lock me in a vault that I didn't know the combination to. What are they, stupid?

It was prolly the best, see how it all comes together, episode in a long time. Especially since there were so many things done to throw them off.

3. todd s

todd s Lead Actor

I like Nick's reaction to when Grissom asked if he had ever seen the Makado. He was about to say yes, but then was like no. His body language was perfect.

4. Richard Gilmore

Richard Gilmore Stunt Coordinator

Best episode in a while. I had felt the show to be a little weak this year so far, except for the "Grissom in a little town" episode. Great way to get back on track.

5. MikeFR

MikeFR Supporting Actor

Very good episode, the B plot should have been saved for a halloween episode but the main plot was very good.

It was quite the one-two punch last night for CBS, Without a Trace was great as well.