What's new

Csi 2/19/04 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Damn if Catherine didn't make Grissom feel like a tool when she dropped the bomb on him after he kindly swept away her misuse of the crime lab.

Does Sarah have a drinking problem?

Could Greg be more of a slob off the clock? Warrick totally outclassed him in preparation (loved the lesson he gave Greg).

Oh yeah, 2 people got two in the head.

R

RossTerry

i liked Grissom's quip about training someone to take his place if he should leave. "you never know". obviously after the news earlier this week.

this episode seemed to set up some more story lines for the future.

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
I was creeped out by "Alex Krychek" (Nicolas Lea) running a bar in Vegas and hitting on Cathrine though. ;)

The scene with Sarah and Brass was great. He's trying to be a friend, and point out the similar "problem" he went through. She just nods and smiles and feigns a "oh REALLY" attitude. Meantime, you could see in Brass' eyes that he wasn't buying her act. Well done.

And yeah.. .the scene with Greg and Warrick was fun.

On the whole, good ep with lots of character development.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Is Nick a saint (ever since Krista Allen played the girlfriend who got killed in Season 1, I think)?

Michael Hughes

Second Unit

That was the first time they showed us the tools of the trade all in one place. Its been 4 years and this is the first time. More good material to mine in the future with a greg in training storyline.

I think Catherine was in heat thats why she was all over the nightclub guy.

Don Black

Screenwriter
I think the Catherine nightclub kiss was setting up the character for a fall in future episodes. Taking bribes, kissing suspects while on the clock, etc...

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Loved Grissom's non-reaction to Catherine's pronouncement that she hadn't had sex in 6 months.

MikeFR

Supporting Actor
Another good episode hopefully they will, for once, actually follow through on some of these story lines they set up

mark alan

Supporting Actor
I get the impression that they are setting up the Catherine character to get fired. I would fire her butt if I saw her making out with a guy she is questioning.

Richard Gilmore

Stunt Coordinator

Actually I have seen them follow up storylines numerous times. The Paul Mylander episodes for instance? The bad cop episodes. Warrick's gambling problems. Catherine's periodic episodes with what turned out to be her father.

I like it when they set up things for future episodes.

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen

I'd just ogle her butt. ;)

Seriously, I had the same thoughts. When she was about to kiss the guy, I looked at the screen and said, "WTF are you doing? First the check you cashed, now you're making out with a possible suspect?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks