Csi 2/12/04

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Patrick Sun, Feb 12, 2004.

1. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

One big case takes the attention of everyone (though Sarah didn't have much to do in the episode). Overall, the outcome seemed in doubt until the very end, and it wasn't telegraphed early, so it kept me guessing until the end.

2. RossTerry

RossTerry Guest

i thought it was a solid episode. i liked the return of the "questionable" cop

3. Tony Whalen

Tony Whalen Producer

Yup ... solid episode. And I was guessing to the end as well. Kept thinking that that cocktail-waitresses husband was involved, actually...

Good show. My only question is, would I have done the same thing in pee-lads position? [​IMG]

4. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

Was Catherine wearing gloves when she swiped up that guy's urine stain? Eww...

5. Nathan_F

Nathan_F Second Unit

Nathan
    Thought it was the cocktail-waitress husband as well. Kind of figured the cashier was somehow involved, but wasn't sure how. She just acted strange the whole time. Pee-boy was interesting...

Anyone think we're going to see something more with "questionable cop?" Something he can't get out of, or where he needs to work 1-on-1 with Grissom? I have no clue, but I just get this feeling we're being set up for something...

6. TheLongshot

TheLongshot Producer

Well, I kinda figured out early that the casheer was probably involved, especially after it was revealed that that all the registers were full. I figured it had to be an inside job. Also, the fact that the store was too cheap to fix all the cameras and that the primary ones that worked were to protect the store from the employees was a dead givaway.

I also figured that the cop was going to get cleared, since nothing is ever cut-and-dried on CSI. It might have been more interesting to have the cop to have done it, tho.

Overall, a nice episode.

Jason

7. MikeFR

MikeFR Supporting Actor

Good episode, nice to see one case instead of two for a change. The ending was a little rushed, and why the hell was the cop getting an award at the csi lab? [​IMG].

They always seem to do this. They set up a plot and dont follow up on it, kinda like the day shift prick.