What's new

Csi 11/25/04 (1 Viewer)

doug zdanivsky

Supporting Actor
Real Name
doug zdanivsky
Looks like they're slowly going to be squeezing Gil out of a job..

Well, William Peterson has made no secret of the fact he's not happy..

So, they're either "killing" him off... Or they're going to shake things up enough to keep him interested..

Rob T

Screenwriter
Who did Ecklie assign to be supervisor of days? He was talking fast and I missed that part. :frowning:

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
I don't think he assigned anyone to that job in the dialogue. He's not too bright. :D

Evan M

Second Unit
No, Katherine was split shift or something... not sure what he called it, but it wasn't days.

Sounded like it was even worse for her, as the shift started at 4PM...

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
Catherine was assigned the position of swing shift supervisor with Warrick and Nick reporting to her. The current swing shift supervisor will be going to days; replacing Sophia - who was acting day supervisor. Sarah, Sophia ( who was effectively demoted by Ecklie ) and Greg ( pending his final evaluation ) will be working nights with Grissom.

Assuming that William Peterson hangs around, I am looking forward to more interaction between him and Greg. With Warrick and Nick leaving him, he will be relying on less experienced people and it will be interesting to see how the show depicts that situation. Other character dynamics will be changing with Catherine being at the same rank as Grissom, and with Warrick working for Catherine.

- Walter.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I thought Sophia was working as the acting supervisor for the swing shift, and then got the demotion to night shift as her findings didn't accuse Grissom of not following protocol correctly in the case he was testifying in at the beginning of the episode.

DaveMcS

Second Unit
Sophia had been a CSI-3 on days and was made Acting Supervisor-Days when Eckle was named ASSt Director of the Crime Lab.

Rob T

Screenwriter

I thought so too.
When Eddie was still around, (from what I understood) she liked the night shift because she could drop Lindsay off at school and pick her up, but now that Eddie is gone she'd like to be done work for the day for when Lindsay finishes, but now she won't even be able to pick her up unless Catherine has the night off.

Joe S

Second Unit
When the boss (Ecklie?) was interviewing Katherine, she said she wanted to be on the day shift and it wasn't a matter of money. He replied "It must be nice to be independently wealthy". Did he know about the check from her father?

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
I'm a little confused, I didn't really watch CSI till about the 3rd season. Whose Sophia? I never saw her before till last night. And this supervisor guy who just broke up the team, I never saw him before either.

And the thing about night and day shift, sort of nitpicking here, but it dosen't seem to matter to this show. We've seen them show up to crime scenes very early in the morning, or late at night. Seemed like they were on call all the time. I guess those are extraordinary situations and they work normal hours, whenever that is.;)

Poor Catherine, she really got screwed again.

Agreed, the show won't be as interesting without Peterson. Still miles ahead of the other 2 CSI spin-offs. Why is he so unhappy, because they did the spin-offs?

Lewis Besze

Senior HTF Member
Guys like this Ecklie the reason why disgruntled employees going "postal".I didn't know that Petersen plan to exit,if that's true I'm gone too,he's character is the reason I watch the show,and the one that's missing from the other spin offs.

Rob T

Screenwriter
Unless he's some how worked his way out of his contract, he's not going anywhere. the producers said a few weeks back that they were changing characters shifts around anyways.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm

He's been on a continuous bitch-fest since Season 1, Day 1.

Why he even signed on in the first place is a mystery to me.

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
No, Catherine did not rip up the check. In an earlier episode, during this season, Catherine was discussing her desire to move into a supervisory position and the subject came up. Grissom was distressed to hear that she had accepted the money with concerns over the ethical implications of the decision. Catherine's defense was that she had inquired with a lawyer regarding the legality of accepting Sam's check. Grissom was left wondering if there was anything else he should know about Catherine.

- Walter.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks