Csi 10/2/03

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Patrick Sun, Oct 3, 2003.

1. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

The conclusion of the season premiere was a bit of a letdown as Grissom sends his guys chasing down a cop with a checkered history, and the judge's filing clerk winds up being the vigilante (former cop), and the irony is had he just let the machine of justice do its thing, he would never had been implicated and the creepy murderous couple would have been brought to justice.

The other case, with the guy in the bathtub was just flat out gross! I can't imagine how much money it would take for me to do all the "evidence" collection that Kat and Sarah did. Blecch!

2. Lew Crippen

Lew Crippen Executive Producer

It is pretty clear that we have not seen the last of the ‘cop with the checkered history’.

3. Jeff Pug

Jeff Pug Stunt Coordinator

I did like two female CSI's cleaning up a brown tub of goo in tank tops [​IMG] I did like Brass and Grissoms exchange then later Brass saying it was good to have the old Grissom back

PS I laughed out loud when the cop in the house says "soups on" when the CSI ladies entered

4. Brajesh Upadhyay

Brajesh Upadhyay Supporting Actor

I liked part 2 better than part 1. Involving & complex plot. Smart, raw dialogue (especially the Brass-Grissoms exchange as Jeff mentioned).

5. Christopher Cheadle

Christopher Cheadle Stunt Coordinator

I personally felt that part 1 and 2 made for a pretty compelling season opener when taken as a whole. And, I also liked the exchanges between Brass and Grissom; It reminded me a lot of the first season or two. Going to be very interested to see how the cop reappears later this season.

In terms of the "Frat Boy Soup" in the bathtub, I have found myself shifting a bit in my seat during several nasty scenes in CSI, but there was something about that kid in the bathtub that started my dinner on a backwards trek. That and watching Katherine and Sarah scooping out the "Frat Boy Broth" was about all I could take. [​IMG]

6. MikeFR

MikeFR Supporting Actor

7. Mikel_Cooperman

Mikel_Cooperman Producer

Mikey
    Boy was I dissapointed and it appears that other people who watch it in my office felt the same way.
    Why have a two parter if they second half has little to do with the first half?

The killer was no one we knew or had seen before and it was just thrown in at the end.

What a letdown!

8. RobertW

RobertW Supporting Actor

i got more of a kick out of the "man juice" line just before it.

9. RossTerry

RossTerry Guest

Grissom shooting the gun at the end was cool

10. Win Joy Jr

Win Joy Jr Stunt Coordinator

It seems that CSI is now lifting from CSI:MIAMI with the target practice at the range ending the episode. CSI:MIAMI did that also just recently.

I have not been impressed yet. It gets a few more meeks before th Season Pass on the TiVo gets nuked...

11. Richard Gilmore

Richard Gilmore Stunt Coordinator

12. Andres Munoz

Andres Munoz Cinematographer

Man, that frat boy scene in the tub was hard core!!! CSI gets away with a lot!

First we see the bloated body, all slimey, floating in crap (literally, lol) and then the autopsy...I never thought I would do this but I was eating dinner at the time and I just had to fast forward that scene because I felt my dinner coming back up. I thought I had a strong stomach but that scene was just too much! [​IMG]

13. Chris White

Chris White Second Unit

the judge's filing clerk winds up being the vigilante (former cop)

I was disappointed with this ending. I thought a better scenario would be if the very first couple interviewed (the couple who were saved by their argument) were in fact the secret killers.