Csi 1/8/04

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Patrick Sun, Jan 9, 2004.

1. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Studio Mogul

I liked how they showcased Nick Stokes in one of the of the 2 main subplots, especially when it was the case that convinces Grissom that Nick is guided by compassion, not emotion, in his determination to uncover the truth. Sarah is too emotional in her response to certain types of cases, and it makes sense that Grissom recommended Nick for the Lead CSI position.

This was a busy week for Ever Carradine because she was involved not only in this CSI episode, but she had a prominent guest starring role on "Line of Fire" as well. The younger sister was on "Without a Trace" last season, playing the wife of a psychiatrist.

Grissom's pun at the conclusion of the jury member death was really awe-inspiringly bad, and even the shot of Sarah's response to it was comical.

2. Sean Cauley

Sean Cauley Stunt Coordinator

I just can't believe the coroner didn't find the bee-sting on his initial pass. When I heard the words "anaphylactic shock," my initial thought was of a bee sting. I know he had the MedicAlert bracelet with all his food allergies, which led them down that path, but it seems odd not to have checked for more than food intake.

The Nick plot was pretty good, though.

3. Sven Lorenz

Sven Lorenz Supporting Actor

What exactly does 'Lead CSI' mean?
    Is he now on the same level as Catherine Willows or does it just mean that he gets more money?
    The hierarchy beyond the 'Grissom is the boss' part has always been a little murky.

4. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Studio Mogul

Both, I think. I guess Warrick and Sarah now take his lead on investigations that they work on.