What's new

Cs 1.3.. (1 Viewer)

Wolf Jenkins

Stunt Coordinator
I play, but find it WAYYY too laggy when people are using voice. It can be useful, but the cost of the lag outweighs its utility.

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
I play, but I have been playing less since downloading Day of Defeat. I actually turned the voices off on CS 1.3 since I found they sounded like an annoying Speak and Spell and also caused my ping to go from 40 to 90. Not a huge difference in ping, but I like it as low as possible. Plus I hate hearing snot nosed teenage punk trying to sound like badass' since they are hiding behind a computer monitor.
BTW, my CS name is Chest_Rockwell, and I play a lot in the Dark Knight server and I have been playing a bit more in the Notre Dame servers. If you see me playing, give me a yell that you are from the HTF and I'll gladly shoot you. :)
-Dean-
------------------
My HT Equipment
"I've seen you and you are not cool."

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
I played it for a little bit, but in fixing the hit boxes they screwed it up so headshots are a lot more frequent now. And this makes it royally not fun anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks