What's new

Crown K2 question (1 Viewer)

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
The K2 has 2 input sensitivity levels. One is a 1.4V input which the manual says should be used for "full rated output" and a 26dB setting for "fixed voltage gain". Which of the two of these should I use? I'll be feeding both channels a mono signal from my subwoofer output and using the amp in stereo mode initially to power my dual 12" subs until I get my 1803 built.

Brian

A

Anthony_Gomez

I am using mine on the default 1.4v and it is working fine for my sealed 1503's....

with an 1803 ported and a K2...it really won't matter what you use!..either will be enough to crack the fundation.

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
Thanks guys! That's what I did. I don't have the 1803 enclosure built yet but I just got the amp and wanted to make sure that it was working so I've got it driving my dual SV12's at the moment. Hopefully I can get some time home alone this weekend to crank it and see how it compares to the dual 200W plate amps I normally use.

BTW, Anthony I'll be building a sealed enclosure for the 1803 and using a BFD to boost the low end!

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks