Crossroads Guitar Festival DVD error

Discussion in 'DVD' started by wayne-sun, Feb 26, 2005.

1. wayne-sun

wayne-sun Agent

Just purchased this 2-DVD set and as mentioned before was quite surprised to find a DTS track as well as widesrceen format until... Disc 2 at the end of chapter 19 it looks like it is going to layer shift and freezes solid! I cannot access anythying after this point which is another 4 songs! I was only able to find a single post on the internet from anyone experiencing the same problem. Can anyone help with a contact or anything. I purchased this DVD while on vacation so returning it to the store isn't an option. Thanks in advance for any help.

2. wayne-sun

wayne-sun Agent

Contacted Warner Music directly and was told there was a recall on these discs and they thought they had got them all but obviously they missed at least one. They instructed me to send it back and they would replace it at no charge. Nice to find a company that stands behind their product with prompt service.

3. Brian L

Brian L Cinematographer

Man, now I need to go back and double check mine....

Pretty sure its OK...I have really only played disc 2, and have not noticed anything other than a normal layer change.

In case anyone else looks in and is on the fence...BUY THIS DISC! Outstanding sound, and pretty good PQ too. It helps if you like guitar playing in general, and blues in particular, but there are some killer performances.

BGL