What's new

Crossing Jordan -- losing any edge? (1 Viewer)

Paul P

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Paul
This season has slowly slid from damned decent to holding on by a hair. The tone of every episode is staying about the same, even in dramatic moments. It's just getting kind of boring. And the plot last night. Way too forced with the "family" theme. Anyone with me?

bill lopez

Second Unit
The show just needs a few Jordan walking around the apartment in panties and tank top with no bra scenes, that's all.;)

Jay Heyl

Stunt Coordinator
It's like someone can't figure out if this is supposed to be a drama or a comedy. I think they'd do much better to keep it gritty and forget about the comedy. Either that, or just use one character -- like Bug -- as the comic focus. Even the play-think our way through the crime thing is starting to get old. If it weren't for Jill Hennessy I would have tuned out several episodes ago. Of course, if it weren't for Jill Hennessy I probably wouldn't have tuned in to begin with.

Paul P

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Paul
Jay-- exactly! It's as if their attempt at pulling off the two dynamics of drama and comedy leaves them in the middle all the time, with no extremes to the mood. Time for new writers and an acting coach. :D

bill lopez

Second Unit
I only tuned because in the summer I saw Jill Hennassy face at the bus stop promoting the show. And then I tuned in to see a babe, and that's the only reason I watch is to see a babe. I used to watch Ally McBeal for that reason but in the last 2 years she's lost to much weight so she's no longer babe matireal.So if they want Ally McBeal's rating to go back up they better put her on a McDonlds McMeal diet!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks