What's new

Britton

Screenwriter
Excellent! Now to wait for their next 50% off flash sale so I can use my $10 off code from the Citizen Kane replacement! 😁

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Send them an email to

[email protected]

and use the subject: A HARD DAY'S NIGHT 4K UHD REPLACEMENT

You need to provide
  • Your name and a mailing address that will be valid for at least the next 3 months
  • A photo of the defective A HARD DAY'S NIGHT 4K UHD disc with your name and date written on the front/art side (using a sharpie or paint marker - you can write this info on the lighter portion of the disc, and take a photo against a light source so your name and date are visible). You do not need to break the disc.
  • The Blu-ray and DVD of A HARD DAY'S NIGHT are not affected and do not need to be replaced
Thank you very much Kevin!

marshman1138

Stunt Coordinator
Got my flash sale version of HDN today. It has a sticker on the back with the UPC: 715515272612. The digipak underneath has the UPC: 715515267212. I think the corrected version was shipped out for the flash sale. I will be checking it out tonight!

lasercat

Auditioning
Real Name
Perry
Got my flash sale version of HDN today. It has a sticker on the back with the UPC: 715515272612. The digipak underneath has the UPC: 715515267212. I think the corrected version was shipped out for the flash sale. I will be checking it out tonight!
I don’t know about UPC codes, but please see the photo in my March 7 post in this thread. A corrected 4K disc will say “SECOND PRESSING 2022” on the inner edge of the disc. Hope this helps!

John Skoda

Second Unit
I don’t know about UPC codes, but please see the photo in my March 7 post in this thread. A corrected 4K disc will say “SECOND PRESSING 2022” on the inner edge of the disc. Hope this helps!

I received a copy bought during the recent flash sale too. Mine has the new UPC number on a sticker on the back, and the disc inside says Second Pressing, so the sticker does indicate a corrected package.

RICK BOND

Screenwriter
Real Name
RICK
I received a copy bought during the recent flash sale too. Mine has the new UPC number on a sticker on the back, and the disc inside says Second Pressing, so the sticker does indicate a corrected package.
I got mine yesterday from Criterion. :D Second Pressing 2022 is on the Label. All Fixed, Looks, and Sounds Excellent ! :banana:
HDN64IMG_20220315_084340913.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonponasen55
Recent bookmarks