What's new

Criterions -- 50% at Best Buy/BBY.com (1 Viewer)

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
BN 15% off coupons are available via email if you are registered to receive them. I have several extras if any members here need some,
PM me if you a few and I can send you some

Expires in store 7/7 and online 2:59am EDT Monday 7/8

B2G1 on the majority of items is active through end of day Monday 7/8 and around Midnight EDT online (may be a little
wiggle room, but don't push it too far).

Criterion 50% sale will start sometime after 12:01 am EDT Tuesday Ju;y 9th -- Go TEAM,

Time to pick pick up Shoah and Pierre Etaix among others. I'm really psyched for Lord of the Flies and The Ice Storm fir
later in July.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Thanks for the heads up on the B&N sale. There's some newer titles that didn't get the 50% off on Amazon that I'm hoping to snag.

Moe Dickstein

Filmmaker
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
T R Wilkinson
I'm waiting on Wild Strawberries, Marketa Lazarova and Shoah at the sale, I have all the other Blu releases. Also going to get the last 4 box sets I need and all the new releases during the sale.

I'm at 599 out of 663 Criterions right now. SOOOOO close. I hope that I'll be all done by the November BN sale.

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
I'm not a Criterion completist -- I have some 360 Criterion titles consisting of roughly 180 DVDs, 120 BLUs, and 60 LDs that for one reason or another I haven't yet been willing to let go of (but I've already dumped a bunch of others) -- but I've been going great guns on the last few sales and I am hot to trot for this one.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I skipped the DVD for the most part, but I think I have close to 200 of the LD's and my Blu's are almost complete except for the 4 or 5 of the latest releases and the next 4 July releases -- which I'll get this sale. I think that puts me somewhere near 240 BD's once I get the next 10.

I think I have about 10 of the DVDs -- depending on release schedules of Blu, I'm not sure if I'll go back and get the DVD not on blu someday or not.
Hell, if I ever win the lottery I may got to DaDon's Ebay store (or more likely make a personal trip) and fill out the rest of my LD's just for something cool to do.

Moe Dickstein

Filmmaker
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
T R Wilkinson
When I finish the current set, I'm going to do the lasers next, there are 320 of those and I'm at about 15% right now so a good ways to go there.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks