Criterions -- 50% at Best Buy/BBY.com

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by David Norman, Jun 2, 2013.

1. David Norman

David Norman Producer
    Supporter

BN 15% off coupons are available via email if you are registered to receive them. I have several extras if any members here need some,
    PM me if you a few and I can send you some

Expires in store 7/7 and online 2:59am EDT Monday 7/8

B2G1 on the majority of items is active through end of day Monday 7/8 and around Midnight EDT online (may be a little
    wiggle room, but don't push it too far).

Criterion 50% sale will start sometime after 12:01 am EDT Tuesday Ju;y 9th -- Go TEAM,

Time to pick pick up Shoah and Pierre Etaix among others. I'm really psyched for Lord of the Flies and The Ice Storm fir
    later in July.

2. Russell G

Russell G Fake Shemp
    Supporter

Russell
    Thanks for the heads up on the B&N sale. There's some newer titles that didn't get the 50% off on Amazon that I'm hoping to snag.

3. Moe Dickstein

Moe Dickstein Filmmaker

T R Wilkinson
    I'm waiting on Wild Strawberries, Marketa Lazarova and Shoah at the sale, I have all the other Blu releases. Also going to get the last 4 box sets I need and all the new releases during the sale.

I'm at 599 out of 663 Criterions right now. SOOOOO close. I hope that I'll be all done by the November BN sale.

4. Charles Smith

Charles Smith Extremely Talented Member
    Supporter

Charles Smith
    I'm not a Criterion completist -- I have some 360 Criterion titles consisting of roughly 180 DVDs, 120 BLUs, and 60 LDs that for one reason or another I haven't yet been willing to let go of (but I've already dumped a bunch of others) -- but I've been going great guns on the last few sales and I am hot to trot for this one.

5. David Norman

David Norman Producer
    Supporter

I skipped the DVD for the most part, but I think I have close to 200 of the LD's and my Blu's are almost complete except for the 4 or 5 of the latest releases and the next 4 July releases -- which I'll get this sale. I think that puts me somewhere near 240 BD's once I get the next 10.

I think I have about 10 of the DVDs -- depending on release schedules of Blu, I'm not sure if I'll go back and get the DVD not on blu someday or not.
    Hell, if I ever win the lottery I may got to DaDon's Ebay store (or more likely make a personal trip) and fill out the rest of my LD's just for something cool to do.

6. Moe Dickstein

Moe Dickstein Filmmaker

T R Wilkinson
    When I finish the current set, I'm going to do the lasers next, there are 320 of those and I'm at about 15% right now so a good ways to go there.