What's new

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
People rarely discuss The Devil and Miss Jones. One of my favorites. I saw it at MOMA many years ago with a large audience that including me wasn't familiar with it. At the end you could feel the happiness all around.
Some have found a bit of happiness with The Devil IN Miss Jones as well ;). At least they found it more handy :rolleyes:

roxy1927

Supporting Actor
Real Name
vincent parisi
I did have to be careful to write 'and' instead of 'in.' After all how many people have heard of the Jean Arthur film?

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
I did have to be careful to write 'and' instead of 'in.' After all how many people have heard of the Jean Arthur film?
One of those titles where Spelvin counts ;)!

Um I knew of the title - it wasn't until HTF I learned the film was released on Blu-Ray.
1611514410787.png

Fry's Electronics had a sale on Olive Blu-rays, When I picked this one up - the clerk looked it up three times. If I understood correct to get discs from the "Adult" section a staff member had to unlock the box and walk you up to the register for the XXX stuff - not that I ever bought any ... there ;).

RobertMG

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Robert M. Grippo
So many fun films though still waiting from Criterion they own the rights to the neat little Bulldog Drummond films would be a nice set through their ECLIPSE series --- also still waiting for Hitch's Sabotage! But back to topic a day one purchase here!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
merrickw