What's new

Criterion Monterey Pop covers damaged :( (1 Viewer)

Daniel P

Stunt Coordinator
I don't know where to put this post, so I'll understand if it gets moved somewhere else.

I bought the Monterey Pop DVDs recently, and am wondering if somebody has access to a scanner - or scanned copies of the covers. Two of the 3 cardboard covers are damaged quite badly (bought from a not so trusty e-tailer which I won't name) and the box is stuffed. I'd like to be able to get the covers printed somewhere, and try to fit them into blank cases. I can't scan my own for 2 reasons: I don't have access to a scanner, and they are too damaged to scan anyway.

If anyone can help, I would be greatly appreciative.

Cheers,
Daniel

Chad E

Stunt Coordinator
When my Criterion Brazil 3-disc set arrived from Amazon with both the outer slip cover and the disc 3 case badly damaged, I sent an email to Criterion, and they sent me replacements. That's the only time I had any direct dealings with the company, but they certainly seemed like a class act, and their generosity was very much appreciated. (I had offered to pay for replacements... and they very kindly sent them to me for free! :emoji_thumbsup: )

Criterion's website is here: http://www.criterionco.com/asp/ . I believe the link I used was "Support & Feedback", then "Ask Jon Mulvaney".

I guess the only problem in your case may be that you are in Australia. They shipped to me in Canada, but I don't know if that really means they'd ship to anywhere in the world.

Bleddyn Williams

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bleddyn Williams
I had a disaster about 8 months ago, when I was moving a bookcase out of my baby daughter's room. In its new location, the whole bookcase fell over - and it contained all my more fragile cardboard packages!

Amazingly, only two took real damage - but one of them was my prized "Adventures of Antoine Doinel" set - the outer box was damaged.

I emailed Jon at Criterion, and he had a new one mailed to me. As with Chad's story, I would have happily paid for the replacement, but it was free of charge.

Jon Mulvaney and Criterion are good folks, Daniel. Talk to them and you may be very happy!:emoji_thumbsup:

Daniel P

Stunt Coordinator
Maybe I'll drop them a line...doubt they'll ship to Australia, but ya never know I guess.

Thanks for your help guys.

Daniel

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks